[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that somebody who was in the biggest band of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Plastic Ono Band.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Plastic Ono Band.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
How is it that somebody who was in the biggest band of all time could release an album that sounded this raw and honest? It could have been so easy for it to come off as pretentious or disingenuous but it all works incredibly well.
>>
because john lennon is a very good artist and musician
>>
mother and working class hero are the only good songs on there
>>
>>69609737
>implying god isn't his best song
>>
>>69609827
Forerunner to Imagine. Kinda corny.
>>
>>69609827
>>69609847
It's funny, I think a lot of the lyrics on here are kinda shit, most of God included. But that kinda appeals to the charm of the album, it's still a look into Johns psyche for better or worse
>>
This and All things must pass are the only Beatles-related stuff that's worth it
>>
>>69609955
>band on the run
>ran

Fuck off John
>>
>>69609966
paul mccartney is a fucking substance-less artist
>>
File: 83650907.jpg (225KB, 706x703px) Image search: [Google]
83650907.jpg
225KB, 706x703px
>>69609955
>imfuckingplying

Ram is the only solo album that comes close to The Beatles output in quality
>>
>>69610001
yes, that grade of quality being fucking unbearable pieces of shit
>>
>>69609987
lol i bet u haven't even listened to chaos and creation in the backyard
>>
>>69610018
nope
>>
>>69610012
>>69609987
I swear to god these Lennonites need to fuck off
>>
>>69609987
>hey bungalow bill what did you kill
>>
>>69610043
i'm a harrison bitch, don't really care for lennon, just like his album.

i couldn't give less of a shit about the beatles really
>>
>>69609689
hahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahha
>>
>>69610122
this is the average clueless all things must pass fan

retard
>>
>>69610001
i always thought Dear Boy and Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey were Beatles songs before listening to this. never had that same reaction to Lennon's solo stuff.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.