[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine people who have not heard their music before. They must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5826.jpg (82KB, 945x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5826.jpg
82KB, 945x591px
Imagine people who have not heard their music before.
They must have such inferior taste.
>>
>>69608965
Jesus Christ if you're gonna talk about an artist at least post their name, idiot!
>>
>>69608988
it's Muse you fucking pleb
>>
>>69608988
>he doesn't recognize the wu-tang klan
>>
tomy york and the tvheads
>>
Funny thread so far LOL
Thanks for the laughs :)
>>
>>69608965
What is the secret to getting a /mu/ thread to take off?
This is mass potential, yet look at the underwhelming quantity of replies.
Really makes me feel like I'm wearing my ass on my head.
>>
>>69609281
The secret is snapchatting nudes of yourself crossdressing to the mods. Try it for yourself.
>>
>>69609281
its a dumb ass statement what is there to answer?
theres ppl who listen to good jazz/classical and have no idea of indie/alternative/rock call it whatever,and u claim their taste is inferior based on this assumption
>>
>>69609326
It's because Radiohead are the Gods of music. They release the nectar of the lord every time they step into the studio. They display the most passion with their instruments. They ascend to another level of reality. They are the ones who knock.
>>
>>69609365
I really like radiohead too,and I believe they are a band that comes once in a century,but there are album's from other artists that are as good as them
>>
>>69608965
After this board has shown me so much new music and changed my life, I feel I can take the liberty to say: FUCK /MU/ AND 4CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69608965 Haven't really give the band a chance, besides their more known stuff, but since I heard Exit Music on Black Mirror and Westworld I'm hooked
>>
>>69609281
Just have the OP image be some generic insta slut and put ">pic unrelated" in your post after asking a vaguely music-related racebaiting question
>>
>>69609441
Me too. I really really really like Radiohead
>>
>>69609007
>Trying to be funny or doesn't know Coldplay.
>Jesus fucking Christ.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.