[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just listened to this for the 32nd time I don't get the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: aeroplanefront.jpg (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
aeroplanefront.jpg
1MB, 900x900px
Just listened to this for the 32nd time
I don't get the appeal though.
Am I missing something?
>>
childhood is when you think it's a potato
adulthood is when you realize a drum makes more sense
>>
>tfw never going to be a little boy in Spain playing pianos filled in flames
>>
>ywn be the king of carrot flowers
>>
tfw i'll never be a little jewish girl
>>
>Just listened to this for the 32nd time
well there's your issue
you have to listen to it at least +47 times
>>
>>69604697
General rule is that if you still don't like it or see any potential after a 2nd listen then it isn't your type of music. You're not missing out on anything in that case.
>>
I AM LISTENING FOR WHERE YOU ARE
>>
>>69604715
Old age is when you realize it's a hole like those wooden things at a carnival
>>
>tfw you will never be alive and crying
oh wait I am right now
>>
>ywn sled down semen stained mountaintops
>>
>>69604697

You're not missing anything. It's objectively boring to anyone whose mind isn't blown by open guitar chords and sappy holocaust lyrics.
>>
>>69604697
what album is this?
>>
>>69604715
and many years of philosophizing and coming to old age will bring you back to the potato
>>
>>69604715
or you could just look at the back of the jacket
>>
If Two Headed Boy Part 2 doesn't make feel anything you're severely autistic
>>
Babby's first "deep" "indie" album

Objectively only one good song.
>>
>>69605958
Death Grips - Merriweather Post Pavilion
>>
>>69604697
Yes, the best album in their discog
>>
File: nmh.jpg (464KB, 820x546px) Image search: [Google]
nmh.jpg
464KB, 820x546px
>Oh comely, I will be with you when you lose your breath
>Chasing the only meaningful memory you thought you had left
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.