[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think about Passion Pit? I fucking love it, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 5cfdc584.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5cfdc584.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
What does /mu/ think about Passion Pit? I fucking love it, I'm not usually a big fan of "happy" music but this is great
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
This guy puts some pretty raw emotion into his albums. Love that album

Definitely a guilty pleasure

Pic related
>>
>>69602478
Easy to listen to but still pretty good. I have it in my library.
>>
>>69602478
i think its good music for if your gay and need a song to come out to your parents to or something but me personally 1 listen was all i ever needed to hear of this album
>>
>>69602621
that's one hell of a sentence there, anon
>>
File: passionpit-manners.jpg (319KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
passionpit-manners.jpg
319KB, 1000x1000px
>>69602478
Really easy to listen to, and enjoyable music. In my opinion Manners is the superior album. Fav tracks are Make Light and The Reeling
>>
>>69602774
haven't listened to manners, will do so now
>>
File: IMG_5433.jpg (355KB, 1469x1433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5433.jpg
355KB, 1469x1433px
superior band coming though
>>
>>69602478

theyre an essential artist to have in your library in case you run into a 17-21 year old white girl you need to woo
>>
>>69602813
this
>>
Sleepyhead is probably the only song I have listened to by them but I'm sure they are ok. I didn't personally love it but I think the style fits with some other stuff that i like
>>
If you want catchy pop with sensitive male vocals you ought to listen to the Field Mice, Blueboy, Brighter, Another Sunny Day, the Orchids and other Sarah Records bands
>>
>>69602988
I will look into these, thanks man
>>
>>69602813
ye
>>
okay going off something like >>69602813 and >>69602988 i'm gonna go ahead and guess I like Passion Pit for other reasons than you guys do.
>>
>>69602478
>I'm not usually a big fan of "happy" music
damn anon :(
>>
>>69604288
I didn't mean to sound bleak, I just listen to a lot of post-punk and stuff.
>>
>>69604250
What do you mean?
>>
>>69604483
well, field mice and two door cinema club just seemed like regular indie pop, kinda lacked the electronica aspect of it that I liked about passion pit. wasn't as... floaty and synthy as Passion Pit, if that makes any sense. I'm not very good at describing sounds.
>>
>>69604526
I understand. Maybe you're better off listening to modern synthpop bands, but I'd give Field Mice another try. They get pretty electronic after a while, see the song "Missing the Moon" for instance.
>>
>>69604703
I do like what little synthpop I've heard. I'm generally a sucker for synths.
>>
just listen to chillwave/synthpop already
>>
>>69604728
any suggestions?
>>
started off as a decent idea but ran it into the fucking ground
>>
>>69602478
>>69602562
This stuff's good as is STRFKR whom I saw in November. Not the best musicians or anything, but they put on a fantastic show and it was the most happy atmosphere I've seen. Crowd was totally into it and dancing the whole night.
>>
>>69604746
depeche mode
washed out
new order
neon Indian

heck even tame impala - currents
>>
>>69604786
I love depeche mode and new order, I'll look into the others, thanks for the suggests
>>
haven't listened to kindred desu, the opener is super annoying for lack of a better word
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.