[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could you advise something like this one? because for me it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: park-n-rock-03.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
park-n-rock-03.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
could you advise something like this one? because for me it is one of the greatest
>>
Glenn Branca
Unwound
>>
This album is just so fucking dull jesuschrist
listen to some butthole surfers kid
>>
>>69596193
Listen to Sister if you haven't already, anon
>>
File: yo_la_tengo_painful_lp_front[1].jpg (94KB, 1075x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yo_la_tengo_painful_lp_front[1].jpg
94KB, 1075x1080px
>>69596193
Try some Yo la Tengo
>>
>>69596220
This, specifically leaves turn inside you
>>
>>69596193
Goo was way better in my opinion. You should also check out their b-side/rarity compilation The Destroyed Room.
>>
confusion is sex is the only acceptable sonic youth album.

objectively.
>>
>>69596502
Adding objectively to the end of your post doesn't make what you say any more true

objectively.
>>
>>69596193
>>69596267
boring core
>>
>>69596502
How peculiar. Does B.ad Moon Rising autocorrect to Confusion is Sex now?
Testing right now: Confusion is Sex
>>
>>69596771
cute
>>
actually you're all wrong
it's evol
>>
File: swervedriver-raise.jpg (162KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
swervedriver-raise.jpg
162KB, 1280x1280px
>>
Boston by Boston
>>
its bad cos its popular
)))
>>
>>69596412
We dont deserve that album
>>
>>69596420
leaves turn inside you doesn't sounds like sonic youth at all

what the fuck
>>
>>69596193
Husker Du's Zen Arcade and Minutemen's Double Nickels on the Dime form the holy trinity of long American Underground magnus opi with this, so check them out.
>>
*that pretencious boring uncreative no-wave album is better than 13 god-tier complex rock albums that even pionereed some genres*
Jesus, you are just pretending to have a unpopular opinion and trying to be *le experimental gui xD
>>
>>69597582
>sonic youth pionereed genres

also, sonic youth is famous just because lee is a friend of glenn branca and branca got them into the no-wave scene.
>>
>>69597629
Lee is more than just a friend, he played on his records and in his live act
>>
>>69597676
Thurston did as well, and was also a member of Swans
>>
>>69597676
>>69597683
Thurston was in Lesson no.1.
Lee was in Lesson no.1 and The Ascension.
Gira was in Symphony No. 3.

Calling Glenn Branca boring and uncreative is pretty retarded when you realize that he had a lot of influence on the no-wave scene and the subsequent alt rock genre.
>>
hold your horse is, is like a non vocal version of this but with more drumming
>>
File: IMG_4244.jpg (159KB, 719x983px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4244.jpg
159KB, 719x983px
>>69596502
Music isn't objective you fucking donkey. Read pic related, it applies to you a lot.
>>
Polvo - Today's Active Lifestyles
Fugazi - Red Medicine
Each Other - Taking Trips

not that much like SY but you probably would like these
>>
>>69596193
my failed intoxicated thread may have something you're looking for

>>>69589352
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.