[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Christmas time again lads. Man I wish I wasn'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

It's Christmas time again lads. Man I wish I wasn't so lonely. i can't get into the spirit. here i am once again drunk on white wine with my eyes tearing up to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6yQgBvuoI [Embed]

is there anyone out there who just wants to talk. please?
>>
File: sufjanchrist.jpg (543KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sufjanchrist.jpg
543KB, 900x900px
How's it going dude? The holidays are a pretty depressing time of year when you're lonely, but try to spend time with family and forget your worries when you can. I actually find Christmas pretty comfy, New Years eve is the holiday I can't stand.

Pic related is my favorite Christmas music.
>>
>>69590499
checked

whats your aotysf
>>
>>69590613
OP here

Is "Star of Wonder" on that? Man that is such a great track..

I love my family but i wish i could find someone who felt the same way about me as i do about them. people keep abandoning me and i don;t know why. i hope you're doing well

>>69590630
i don't really know. i'm losing track..it happens when you start to get a little bit older. I really liked third world pyramid by The brian jonestown masacre
>>
is anyone out there

:(
>>
>>69590681
>Third World Pyramid
oh cool, this was completely off my radar.

Starting now
>>
>>69590897
>Third World Pyramid
really cool so far. They have a female singer?
>>
>>69590981
Hard to explain..sometimes they do.

The "band" is really just one guy, anton newcombe. there have been about 50 members of the brian jonestown massacre. he arranges the lineup as he sees fit. you should check out the documentary called Dig. Very well regarded music documentary about the band.

Anyways, listen to this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StV9lElcvAY
>>
>no alcohol
>no weed
>friends are all working
>gf out of town
>depressed anyway bc i almost cheated on her twice since she's gone bc relationship has gone utterly flat
>family in another state
>nobody responding to text messages
>apt is freezing cold

I feel you OP
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (25KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
25KB, 600x750px
Christmas is a conspiracy perpetuated by fundies to make you feel like a piece of shit at holiday season. Blame the religious right.
>>
>>69591124
>apt is freezing cold
Cant you turn on the oven?
>>
>>69591124
op here

i was on the other end..i was with a girl over the summer who was cheating on her boyfriend with me. she was done with him and knew he wasn't the one.

wish she knew she wasn't just another hook up to me.

i'm here mate, whatever you need to say.
>>
talk to us
>>
I'm begging someone for help

God please
>>
>>69591697
what's up?
>>
>>69591697
help with what

aoty?
>>
>>69591762
by the way, I really enjoy listening to John Fahey's christmas albums. They are a perfect combo of comfy and a bit melancholy. But right now i'm listening too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK2lY8VXw-o

btw anyone here play bloodborne? I'm down to play if anyone wants to kill some loneliness and beasts
>>
>>69591762
i'm lonely and im afraid no one is ever going to love me
>>
>>69591916
Why would you want someone to love you? It's better that they fear you.
>>
>>69591916
Yeah thats probably true
>>
>>69591916
:( that's tough man. I feel the same way sometimes. I think my major problem is that I think like that and so I don't contact people who care about me because my gut feeling is that no one gives a shit about me.

Do you have anyone you care about that you want to contact? If so I think that you should reach out to them right now. Talking to anybody usually helps make the negative thoughts go away for me.
>>
>>69591995
>s. I think my major problem is that I think like that and so I don't contact people who care about me because my gut feeling is that no one gives a shit about me.
That's exactly what I feel. Is it because we have low self esteem?
>>
>>69592063
I would definitely say I have low self-esteem. If you feel the same way, then you should get an exercise routine. I took up long distance running a couple years ago. I wouldn't say it's cured me,but it has made me feel much better than I used to feel. You should also reach out of your comfort zone and contact people. It's really hard for me to do, but when I do manage to do it helps kill the negativity in my head. I know someone cares about you. Life is short. Reach out to someone you know and just talk
>>
>>69592182
Dude you're just like me

I'm going to get a hold of her.

Youve helped me more than youll understand
>>
>>69592222
damn thats heavy quads
>>
>>69592222
I'm really glad to hear that

Quads say everything's going to be alright man. Go get her
>>
Bump for OP
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.