[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people who dislike this album listen to? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1117.png (159KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1117.png
159KB, 300x300px
What do people who dislike this album listen to?

I've been assuming that they are mostly into 90s trash like neutral milk hotel and radiohead as well as more modern hipster fare like animal collective, grizzly bear, st. vincents or grimes, and maybe some easy-listening 70s/80s pop like Bowie, pink floyd, or the smiths.

I realize now that that's probably presumptuous of me, and that I should really put forth the effort to find out.

So if you're one of the many 18-23 year olds here who thinks this album is a meme and sounds like shit, what kind of cool music floats your boat?
>>
i like sonic youth the most
>>
Who cares, Trout Mask Replica is an absolute masterpiece.

It's like marmite.
>>
File: IMG_3824.jpg (84KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3824.jpg
84KB, 640x533px
>>69587313
Nice meme friend
>>
I actually do like anco, rh, and the smiths and am between 18-23...

Does that make me a faggot?
>>
>>69587665
Roll a 20 sided die. If it lands on 20, yes. If it lands on any other number, very yes.
>>
>>69587313
>caring that people don't like what you like
>>
>>69587313
if you had left out the middle section you might have gotten a decent thread
>>
>>69587665
Yes
>>
>>69587720
>>69587720

why are people fucking insecure about their music tastes? Really? fucking get a life

I don't like this album because I don't derive pleasure from vocals, I like melody. the lyrics aren't even poetic, and the trash guitar makes it feel like shit.

There are some albums that i listened to because my parents did that I can admit are complete trash but I like them because I have many memories associated with the album. is that why you like the album? because otherwise I don't really see it.

I like this music. and Alt-J. And Kai Engel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=644ycRpw4eg
>>
>>69587941
>Alt-J

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>69588027
Actually Alt-J is probably a pretty bad pick for my top three, since all I listen to from them is Breezeblocks, but that's their hit song, so whatever. I also like Blaenavon. are you going to hate me for that?
>>
>>69587313
what's it like to be this cool
>>
>>69587941
how did you get that I'm insecure about what I like from this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.