[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the Hellfyre Club? I know they were never super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Dark Comedy.jpg (869KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Comedy.jpg
869KB, 1500x1500px
What happened to the Hellfyre Club? I know they were never super popular but I've always been a fan of the (former?) members. I know they disbanded and there was some drama, but does anyone have more details?
>>
>>69585368
it's definitely dead but i'm pretty sure all the old members are still cool with each other. busdriver and open mike were both featured on so the flies don't come

thanks for the hellfyre thread tho :^)
>>
>>69585368
busdriver fucked milos gf
>>
i mean they still work together and they're all putting out great stuff but the output has slowed down and the 'collective' aspect is p much over
>>
ANDERSON PAAK ROSE FROM THE ASHES OF HELLFYRE AND REVITALIZED THE SCENE, SPREADING HOLY HEAT ALL ACROSS THE LAND
>>
>>69585706
It's too bad he hasn't really "revitalized" it though. Paak has gotten a lot of success but that hasn't really helped guys like Busdriver, Open Mike Eagle, Milo, etc. at all. Not that I blame Paak, he was never really a core member or anything. But the artists formerly known as Hellfyre haven't really benefited from his success
>>
>>69585830
busdrivers most successful song has a paak verse
but yeah he's working with fuckin tribe now I think they would be proud not feel dissed
>>
>>69586055
hook not verse* my b
>>
Milo wasn't really able to handle the pace of West coast living, Paak realized he could ditch these "pretentious duches" amd make real money. Driver and Mike Eagle were really the only ones left, and a two person collective isn't really that effective.

Still, tooky vs. Doorner is dope as fuck
>>
Wasn't there drama between Nocando and Milo that was the cataclysm for Hellfyre?
>>
i've heard nocando was giving people some problems, but i honestly dont know much. nocando's music sucks though, never heard a song i lik
>>
>>69585830
Paak's music isn't similar at all to the rest of Hellfyre
Like I wouldn't recommend Milo or Busdriver to someone who loves Paak
>>
>>69586988
Yeah he's easily the weakest musically, but I think he's mainly on the business side of things
>>
Nocando started Hellfyre Club. milo talks in some interview (Kinda Neat maybe?) about how he never received a cent from Nocando for a toothpaste suburb. Driver, Mike, and milo are still cool. Nocando is off on his own thing. Rhetoric and Verbs both changed their name. And everyone knows Paak is doing just fine for himself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.