[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any instances of songs that suck after the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: WLWH.jpg (38KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WLWH.jpg
38KB, 1000x1000px
Are there any instances of songs that suck after the first listen like The Gift?
>>
>>69577844
that song stopped white light from being a 10 goddammit
>>
>>69577844
>>69578354
Fuckin plebs. The Gift is awesome.
>>
>>69577844
>>69578354
plebs
>>
>>69577844
>>69578354
Get outta my board
>>
File: yrcQ0Ou.jpg (7KB, 209x210px) Image search: [Google]
yrcQ0Ou.jpg
7KB, 209x210px
>>69577844
>>69578354
>>
>There She Goes Again
>The Gift
>Sisters of Mercy
Why are so many of the classic 60s songs cuckcore?
>>
>>69578382
>>69578386
>>69578407
>>69578423
All by me
>>
>>69578431
Because life ain't about always winning

sometimes you don't get the girl, sometimes you get her and then she and or you move on, and accepting that is a part of life, not being a cuck

You are literally being Costanza right now
>>
>>69578528
Did you read the lyrics of the songs I referenced?
>>
>>69578545
>We weren't lovers like that and besides it'd still be alright

Having a chick show you a kindness and hoping she shows it to someone else don't make you a cuck, it's makes you a cool dude

>The Gift
not a classic song, it's just a stupid album filler story

>There She Goes Again
Just because a chick don't want nothing to do with you don't make you a cuck. And if you think it does, you're an insecure beta rapist waiting to happen
>>
>>69578639
>The Gift
>filler

Delete your 4chan account
>>
>>69578382
The Gift tells a spoken word story that is mixed higher than the instrumentation. I can only hear the same story so many times before it gets old
>>
>>69578664
>The Gift
>classic

It's OK if you like it, but that song is anything but a classic. Most people agree that it's the weakest most unnecessary song on both WL/WH and VU&N

It's a joke, kinda funny and amusing the first few times maybe, but after that it's boring and obnoxious
>>
Every song by Neutral Milk Hotel
>>
>>69578702
>The Gift
>The weakest
What is "ohhh if she ever comes right now"
>>
>>69578968
This 100%
Loved it first time and then it just got worse with every listen
>>
The Gift would be great if it were like any of the stories in Spiderland. As it happens, it's a shit story and it's narrated terribly.
>>
The instrumental for The Gift is dank as hell, that's why you get a version of WL/WH with it as a bonus track

The spoken word is shit though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.