[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post autistic shit you've done at shows >Saw Slowdive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: 1473368872658.png (214KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1473368872658.png
214KB, 1024x1113px
ITT: Post autistic shit you've done at shows
>Saw Slowdive by myself
>sat in the corner alone when my feet got tired

>went to basement show
>graffiti everywhere
>borrow girl's marker and write "Communism Will Win" really big ironically
>get paranoid that people will get mad and leave early
>>
groped chrali xcx once
>>
>>69571933
how thicc was she
>>
>>69571933
Lmao no way
>>
>>69571948
like a bag of sand
>>
File: 1464647687788.jpg (175KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464647687788.jpg
175KB, 960x960px
>smoked weed and did coke
>proceeded to go around asking everyone if they had xanax
>>
>>69571903
going to shows by yourself is not autistic

more righteous than autistic
>>
File: 1464650859676.png (133KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
1464650859676.png
133KB, 500x586px
>>69571933
fug
>>
Everything I've done at shows I guess.
>>
>>69571903
>thought about seeing Guitar Wolf by myself
>didn't because I was afraid

I win.
>>
Oh god where do I even begin

Cross Record last month someone requested one of their best songs but she said they wouldnt play it. She didn't give an explanation but after the show I realized they apparently needed a guest member. However after she declined to play it and there was a brief lull I loudly chanted "Two Rings" four times. She kinda smiled but I think it was still ultimately kinda awkward especially for the people around me. I felt I had to to at least try though and it probably gave attention to the song for people who weren't familiar with them.

Lots of other stories
>>
>>69572013
this desu
>>
>smoke a joint on the balcony at a show
>awkwardly trying to be a part of a conversation with a bunch of well known local musicians
>venue manager comes out and says "please don't smoke that here"
>get zinged
>feel like it was in good faith but self awareness dictates that they probably thought I was a dickweed
>>
>>69572070
Oh please

I had never been to a concert before and for the Justice tour my dad told me Metallica were in town because he knew I was a huge fan and I just said "oh"
>>
>>69572122
I went to a Larry the Cable Guy concert with my dad when I was 14

It was still better than when I saw Christian McBride
>>
>>69572122
which was because I was 11 years old and afraid. My first concert a couple months later was Love and Rockets which seemed a little more my speed.
>>
>>69572122
When I was maybe 12 I saw Megadeth. My mom drove me and pretended to be an edgy and cool, it was so horrible.
>>
Haha autism
>>
>>69572207
spotted the real autist
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1603x991px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1603x991px
>punk singer comes downstage and kisses me
>freeze up and look terrified and stare at my feet while everyone else moshes
>>
>>69572226
Aren't we all?
>>
actually felt like I ruined a Burnt Palms show about six months ago. I was a couple songs late, very exasperated and pretty drunk so I was already thinking a little unclearly and feeling a somewhat desperate affinity towards the singer as I sat there massively swooning. So a few songs later when she told everyone to move up so she could see our faces, I jumped right up and stood directly in front of her at a relatively low stage with my face right in her boob. All I could think was oh my god it's really happening I have to do this it's now or never. A couple songs later when she asked the sound guy how much time they had left and he said ten minutes she just said nah that's ok. However before that she got off the stage and writhed around on the ground which was really cool and I think really a ploy to get away from me, so I think I may have done at least some good. Some super autistic guy during the next band Big Ups was copying how I danced during Burnt Palms so that's another positive I suppose.
>>
>>69572262
on the lips?
were they hot?
>>
File: 1480829971199.jpg (116KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480829971199.jpg
116KB, 1280x640px
>>69572332
I'm not. Just here to observe.
>>
File: regret.jpg (13KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
13KB, 500x334px
>singer walks through the crowd and sings
>walks right towards me and is literally a foot away
>I stand there holding my camera like a retard instead of trying to actually interact with the singer

I need to learn to live in the moment and should have put the phone away, that would have made a better memory than seeing it through the camera again later on ever will
>>
>last show of ACL 2016, watching LCD Soundsystem alone, dancing my fool head off, next to a girl I've never met, not planning on talking to her
>New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down comes on, near the climax of the song, thousands of glowsticks fired into the crowd
>literally raining glowsticks during one of their best songs, I'm in awe, I accidentally make eye contact with the girl and it's sorta awkward since we're both alone
>glowstick lands RIGHT between us, I sort of want it as a souvenir but don't want to be mean
>ask her if she wants it, she doesn't say anything, I take it
>a minute later, I feel bad, and say "hey do you want this? I'm not taking it haha"
>she grabs it and throws it like 30 ft away and then walks like 10 ft through the crowd to dance elsewhere

Was I actually being creepy? I was legit just trying to be nice and let her have the damn glowstick

Also regardless of that encounter it was still the best concert I've ever seen
>>
I'm often the only person wearing a white button down shirt in a sea of black. At a Municipal Waste show, multiple people even made fun of me right to my face and somewhat hostily.
>>
>>69572492
I don't think so but that's a pretty funny story.
>>
>>69572492
>Was I actually being creepy? I was legit just trying to be nice and let her have the damn glowstick
Guys randomly talk to random girls at concerts all the time, she's probably a concert-regular who is sick of it and thought you were just another guy trying to hit on her. Still bitchy move though
>>
>>69572492
she was deaf, anon that would explain why
1. she was at an LCD Soundsystem show
2. she wasn't responding the first time
>>
cringy stuff I've done, let's see.

>Libertines show in '03 or '04
>Carl puts his cigarette on his amp while he's playing
>I take it and smoke it. I don't even like smoking.
>He asks for it back.

>Ben Kweller show in '04
>Manage to get backstage by following a group of people with bs invites
>Spot Kweller brushing his teeth alone in a bathroom
>Go up to him, and say "hey just like on the cover of "shasha'!"
>He looks at me and continues to brush his teeth

>MGMT show in '07
>Go back to the hotel after the concert and continue drinking with my gf
>In a sort of humpty dumpty position, sitting on the edge of the second floor window, sipping beer, overlooking the parking lot when I see the MGMT singer getting out of a car just below me

>Decide I'm gonna say something profound
>Finally ask him as he's about to enter the hotel: "What's your favorite season?"
>>
>>69572569
Cute
>>
>>69572492
It's pretty weird to ask some random person you have never met if they want a glowstick that landed on the floor at a concert, or even assume that they would want it in the first place. I wouldn't say it was creepy, but she probably thought you were a bit odd and possibly trying to hit on her in a bizarre way.
>>
>>69572573
That's all actually pretty hysterical especially the cigarette
>>
>>69572573
t. Charlie Kaufman
>>
I often intentionally stand where a band member is sweating on me, sometimes very heavily.
>>
>first row
>shouted do these things that you cant unlearn at 65dos
>during a break
Joe looked me straight in the eyes and told me
>"we're not a fucking cd"
>>
>>69571903
actually I have a new entry
>go see Lighting Bolt
>shake Brian Chippendale's hand after the show, interrupt his conversation with some other fan
>I am extremely sweaty and so is my friend next to me
>Say "Sometimes we cover your songs" gesturing to my friend
>very long silence
>He smiles and goes back to talking to the fan

that was awful
>>
saw the drones with my gf

Some disabled guy in a wheel chair who can barely talk starts dancing in his wheel chair and trying to talk to my gf with his little electronic thing, tell him to fuck off, people call me an asshole

I mean just cause you were born a retard doesnt mean u can just do whatever you want but i guess i was over the top
>>
>>69572713
this is supposed to be autistic things you did not the band
>>
>>69572729
My thoughts exactly
>>
went to death grips show with my mom, i stayed right next to her at the back the entire time
>>
>>69572728
also saw deafheavaen and i was right at the front, in front of the singer and everyone around me was moshing and having a good time and i just stood there like stone with everyone bumping off me. felt too embarrassed to move around
>>
>>69572805
haha the same thing happened to me at their show I was really uncomfortable till they played dream house
>>
Not me being autistic, but witnessing it

>standing on the sidewalk in line for Death Grips in 2015 in Houston; doors aren't supposed to open for 30 minutes
>these 16-year old looking kids in front of me let two of their friends who just got there cut the line to where they are
>one of them is talking very loud about high schooler shit, randomly telling people how he's excited, and this eventually devolves into him yelling "DEATH GRIPS!!!!!!!!!!" every 10 seconds and stumbling around in circles
>lots of people are looking at the group of kids and it's obvious most of them are drunk but this kid is on another level
>eventually sits down, which turns into him laying on the ground and soon enough he's unconscious on the sidewalk
>I thought about walking over to help out but one of his friends sat by him and made some phone calls so I assumed it was covered
>go in to see Death Grips, it was amazing, etc

>later that night, get on /mu/ at home, there's a thread for the Houston Death Grips show
>describe the situation with the drunk kid and ask if anyone knew if he was ok
>someone posts saying that they are the kid
>says he was sent to an emergency care center while still unconscious, missed the show and that he's disappointed and pissed off
>tell him I'm glad he's ok but he's also an annoying faggot
>>
Well I thought I did relatively well at the Street Sects show this week but I just thought of something. While they were setting up, one of them came over by me to get some water. I asked him what movie they sampled on the album and instead of just letting him answer I immediately followed the question by guessing "Was it Panic In Needle Park? I haven't watched it again to see if that's it." I think that was a little too spastic because he said to ask him after the show and he'd tell me, then got back on stage. However when I first asked it, he gave a big smile so I think he at least appreciated the interest.
>>
Oh god Deafheaven autism stories, do I really wanna even get into this.
>>
File: 1478083848734.jpg (251KB, 1348x760px) Image search: [Google]
1478083848734.jpg
251KB, 1348x760px
>>69571903
>go to a macklemore concert
>>
>>69572262
Did he cup your balls?
>>
>>69572830
Not autistic, but your post is
>>
>>69572875
No I think I missed the social Ayr to just let him answer the question. The fact he smiled so widely when I asked him, seemed to indicate he would've told me if I hadn't continued to babble on needlessly. It was very rushed while they were setting up so every second was relatively important.

All the other bands I heard before I went to the show sucked pretty bad so I didn't think it was worth it to stay.
>>
>>69571903
The worst I've ever done was have a headache before a gig due to a big night prior, so I take some Nurofen on an empty stomach, then go and get food. An hour and two beers in and I feel really queasy, either the food or the Nurofen, or some tummy bug. Walking to the bathroom because I'm about to vomit but the dude walking in front of me is too slow, end up projectile vomiting all over him. Didn't need to vomit after that, so he washes his arms off and I give him my shirt, go the rest of the night wearing only a jacket. Had nipple rash the next day.
>>
>>69572930
Ayr = cue
>>
>>69572933
P.S, gig ended up being shut down anyway three bands short, so it was a disappointing night in general.
>>
>>69572805
>>69572827
>>69572845
I have an autistic crowd story; I was at a Deafheaven/Power Trip/Anthrax/Lamb of God concert and a decent sized portion of the crowd booed and heckled Deafheaven throughout their performance despite them being tight and playing a great set. They also booed when Randy Blythe named them to thank them (along with the other bands) during LoG's performance. I couldn't believe it.

And every time I cheered for Deafheaven there was a tough guy a few rows in front who would turn around and try to start something.
>>
>>69571903
How is that autistic, you were just being honest
>>
Literally, does anyone not have a Deafheaven autism story in one way or another?
>>
>>69572962
For the latter I think freaking out about it is more autistic, it's like getting scared you'll get arrested for drinking a beer
>>
>>69572975
It's because Deafheaven fans are either fake indie girls, Chads who read Pitchfork and wear scarves, and beta hipsters who are intimidated by the first and second groups.
>>
>>69571933
I grope girls at shows all the time. it's so crowded they won't be able to discern it from normal jostling or they're too fucked up to give a shit. its great.
>>
>>69573018
you are literally the worst kind of person
>>
>>69573024
Yeah but he also has a handful of ass
>>
>>69572961
There's some Deafheaven video I saw like this that seems to be a little infamous. It's some guy relentlessly yelling you're gay or something like that.
>>
>>69573035
fuck

you make a good point
>>
>>69571903

>go to concert
>flirt in girl whilst standing in line
>turns out her boyfriend was waiting for her in there
>i dance alone all the time RIGHT NEAR THEM, because it is so fucking full
>>
>>69573018
How do you not feel grimy or regret this afterwards?
>>
At a Butthole Surfers show some random girl laid her head on my shoulder and I jerked my shoulder to get her off. If I could only have that moment back.
>>
>>69573066
why would I regret it? I'm squeezing dozens of tight asses and there's literally zero consequences.
>>
>>69573079
>not grabbing them by the pussy
>>
>>69572828
The power of /mu/
>>
>>69572354
It was a girl and yes

If they were ugly I wouldn't have frozen up like that. She gave me her # after but I was too intimidated by her posse and band members
>>
>>69573079
Think about how hard the bouncer will grab your ass while he's dragging you out the door if you do this at the wrong venue
>>
>>69573137
What the fug. Are you hot?
>>
>>69572492
kek well that was a rude girl

>>69573068
was she cute
>>
>>69573148
Well, she said I was. She looked like a female Bowie / iggy pop
>>
>>69573180
Pretty cute and super petite but I guess not hot so I wasn't particularly interested. oh how times have changed.
>>
>>69573146
I've been doing this for years. I'm not stupid about it, i'm not going to do it at the edge of the venue or in a non-crowded pit. also it's not like i'm lingering. it's a quick one second squeeze and then i'm done. I've never even had a girl look at me after doing it.
>>
I dunno if this counts, but I was at an MSI show and some frosted tips Chad douchebag was shoving people out of the way to get up front. Elbowed me in the head. He kept saying 'I'm the biggest asshole you've ever met, get out of my way.'
I spent the rest of the show kidney punching him every time he was near me.
>>
>>69573187
>female Iggy Pop
>attractive
Wut
>>
>>69571903
Yelled allahu ackbar at an eagles of death metal concert and threw my beer cup at the crowd.
Also I constantly spout /mu/ memes like telling everyone to be nice to grimes after calling her a bitch for coming out late
>>
>some girl wants to go on date
>drives us to some edgey fucking nameless hipster show
>music isn't too bad
>goto bathroom, comeback and grab her by the waist and fiddle her butt a little
>it's not the girl i went on a date with
>girl grinds against me
>girl i was on date with sees and leaves me there

i didn't mean it, you literally looked generic as fuck
>>
>>69573187
lmao
>>
>>69573217
All down to opinion friend :) I thought she was a cutie
>>
>>69573222
Quality trips
>>
>>69573222
Nice trips m8
Nice meme
>>
>>69571903

One time someone bought a pizza and put it in the middle of the circle at a punk show, so me and my friend linked arms and spun each other around it
>>
>>69573335
ok thats pretty autistic, prob most autistic itt
>>
>>69573214
Congrats, you aren't just an immature reckless degenerate, you're an established, proud degenerate
>>
File: 743.png (135KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
743.png
135KB, 256x384px
>>69573335
>>
I pissed on the floor at a Ween show

I asked Gene to sign my jacket Weezer and he said no then I just didn't ask for his autograph at all
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.