[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does listening to vaperwave or future funk indicate that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: djnfxvbtkptblz.jpg (305KB, 593x593px) Image search: [Google]
djnfxvbtkptblz.jpg
305KB, 593x593px
Does listening to vaperwave or future funk indicate that you have autism?
>>
>>69556379
only future funk and any vaporwave release after 2012
>>
>>69556379
Posting this thread every day does.
>>
>>69556405
oh there used to be good vaperwave?

>>69556409
good one dude, i make fun of you faggot anime pizza face losers in my spare time while im not busy being a sculpted god, while you actually here long enough to know that i post these future autistic funk hater threads, who's the real autist now
>>
>>69556763
LOL you sure showed him
>>
>>69556763
p sure it's still you my man
>>
>>69556405
Only vaporwave releases after 1592 is probably a more accurate statement.
>>
>>69556763
REKT
>>
>>69556793
1437 was the best year for vapourwave
>>
>>69556379
I'm autistic and hate vaporwave
>>
>>69556846

>He doesn't know music started in the year 1900
>>
>>69556379
Just vaporwave. Future Funk is basically French house.
>>
File: cloudchasermoron.jpg (35KB, 580x362px) Image search: [Google]
cloudchasermoron.jpg
35KB, 580x362px
>>69556379
>vaperwave
>>
>>69556781
you talk as if you aren't a ugly piece of crap and im not a sculpted beautiful man made in the Image of God

it's confusing, it's saddening, I offer you all a hand of hope, in me, to join me, I will pull you up to my elevated position on the steps, but you consistently refuse me. i've only wished to lift you up higher and you choose to remain in your gutter
>>
>>69557088
another dippedity dip thinking vaperwave means something associated with "vapeing" ? vaperwave is the true spelling and it has nothing to do with "vapes" idiot
>>
>>69556784
ok "my man" noted that you have a personality and are chill, no tautistic, no way a chill guy like you could be autistic pizza face man
>>
>>69557161
>dippedity dip
>>
File: confused negroid.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
confused negroid.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>69556763
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.