[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it actually impress normies if you listen to """obscure"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8306853.png (22KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
8306853.png
22KB, 275x200px
Does it actually impress normies if you listen to """obscure""" music (i.e. experimental, alternative, avant-garde stuff) or do they just think you're a weirdo
>>
>>69547543
>or do they just think you're a weirdo
This, unless it's dubstep or something.
>>
>>69547543
normies think like this

>will it benefit my social status
>do i really like this person
if no to both they just ignore it like somebody trying to explain an calculus question
>>
>>69547543
They really don't care, or if they're arseholes they'll make a scene about it.
>>
>>69547543
No, doesn't impress them at all. Obscurity elitism is literally just a cock sucking contest for insecure people who base their identity on what kind of music they listen to. If they weren't so personally invested and didn't think their favorite music was some kind of grand statement about themselves, they would stop pretending to like so much awful music. Not that all obscure music is awful, but most people only like it because they think it says that they are unique, while in reality, they don't even enjoy it very much, They use it as a way of projecting out a more ideal and unique version of themselves because they can't come to grips with the fact that they aren't that they aren't special. That is why its so common for young people to be that way about things, because they are trying to form an identity and feel insecure about who they are. Nothing wrong with it, but it is a red flag that you're juvenile and insecure if you listen to mostly or entirely "obscure" music.
>>
>>69547760
you sound insecure
>>
>>69547760
>stop liking what i hate the post
>>
>>69547543
Literally no one give a fuck. Even this board is just posers trying to impress everyone else.
>>
90% of people could not give a shit unless you like what they like

if you're listening to weird shit to impress people you will just look like a fool
>>
>>69547760
this is true an /mu/ will get triggered because its true
>>
>>69547543
It doesn't seem to matter to anyone unless they're super into some weird shit too. Girls just accept it and take it as me being quirky and weird so they get the dong anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.