[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you pretend to like his shitty music? Just listen to things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why do you pretend to like his shitty music? Just listen to things you enjoy, not something something that sounds like my 3 year old nephew found his way onto a DAW and started pressing buttons at random so you can try and fit in.
>>
(You)
>>
K
>>
kys
>>
4/10

+generic pasta that fits into any electronic artist
-too short
>>
Who's seeing rich at day for night next week? It's going to be great
>>
>>69543212
>>69543219
I'm being serious, especially in 2016 he doesn't even have the advantage of being a """"trailblazer"""" anymore. His last few releases have been generic as fuck and would have been totally ignored if anyone else put them out.
>>
>>69543201
>>69543212
>>69543219
>>69543230
Whoops!! Wrong image, I meant to post a picture of Autechre! My bad guys
>>
>>69543231
now we're rating copypastas? damn i'm in
>>
>>69543201
Because sometimes I like to challenge myself with music I'd never heard before. I mean I'll always come back to my favorite dad-rock bands but it's fun to try listening to some post-rock hipster favorite concept album on the bus.
>>
>>69543234
>>69543234
Not speaking for him, but what I gather is his music is not intended for trailblazing, it's made for his musical tastes that others share alongside with him.
no one should make music for other people, Richard's music reflects his endearing obsession with certain sound design and structure that's iconic for a period of time. aesthetics breh.
I'll agree that if he released his latest under a different unknown name it probably wouldn't have near the same buzz, if any, but it's quality isn't indicative of that.
>>
yeah, his last release just sounded like generc outsider house
>>
>>69543201
spot the pleb
>>
>>69543549
>not liking aphex meme - the most entry-level dance producer - makes someone a pleb
lool
>>
>>69543237
"no"
>>
>>69543595
>>>/r/indieheads
>>
>>69544258
lol you're so fuckin far off mate
>>
I used to think people pretend to like this music until I actuallly listened to it
>>
>Not liking these absolute mad bangers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9neHCT16Ll4
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.