[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did bon iver decide to become shit? Did kanye do it to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: piece of shit.jpg (146KB, 1240x827px) Image search: [Google]
piece of shit.jpg
146KB, 1240x827px
Why did bon iver decide to become shit?

Did kanye do it to him? auto-tune? Are you fucking kidding me? Shitty beats and voice changers?

Fuck this shit.

Fucking dropped.

When radiohead evolved it was good. They didn't emulate another artist. But you bon iver? You emulated a shitty nigger "artist".

Dumb fuggin retard.
>>
bon iver's used autotune since for emma...
>>
>>69537403
thats weird because he emulated sufjan stevens and james blake on this album
>>
>>69537403
the funniest thing about this post is that you think bon iver used to be good
>>
>>69537432
for emma was shit

>>69537433
no he didn't he even said in interviews that kanye was a direct influence
>>
>>69537443
bon iver-bon iver was beautiful
>>
t. bitter whiteys

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6554067/raps-impact-outweighs-beatles-study
>>
>>69537475
>billboard.com

HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>69537599
Go back to your containment board
>>
>>69537599
hows middle school going pal
>>
>>69537599
>The study, released on Wednesday, was conducted by the University of London and Imperial College.

ok
>>
>>69537617
>a whole genre vs one band

the fact that you can make a comparison means rap is shit
>>
>>69537608
>>69537614
>can't say nigger on 4chan anymore

Fuck off niggers.
>>
>>69537674
>a whole genre is shit

the fact that you think that way means you're shit
>>
>>69537608
You're on the wrong website if you think that the word nigger isn't allowed on every board.
>>
>>69537688
I'll take a symphony over anything in that shitty genre.
>>
>>69537694
It has nothing to do with the word nigger.
It has to do with the fact that you dismiss an entire genre because of race.
Because you're a racist.
>>
>>69537716
>get triggered when called a niggers
>tries to talk down and say that rap is a genre worth listening to

Pavement ape spotted.
>>
Can this triggered nigger leave the thread?

I want to talk about how much bon iver fucked up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.