[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one disappointed by how Alice has changed the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Am I the only one disappointed by how Alice has changed the last couple years? She used to be a grimy weird qt who didn't give a fuck, and now she's a typical celebrity who models for entartete kunst fashion magazines and lives in a fancy house.
>>
it was all an act you dunce
>>
do you think she's a good lay in bed? or is she just frigid
>>
she's a woman what do you think
>>
>>69526443
I wonder what that ass smell like.
>>
>>69526443
ANYBODY KNOW WHY THEY SPLIT?
>>
>>69526443
>entartete kunst

Top kek, mein genosse
>>
>>69527416
ethan sexually assaulted her iirc
>>
>Alice thread

this will surely go well
>>
>>69527468
She lied about that by the way
>>
fame, fame, fatal fame
>>
I miss Alice threads from 5 years ago ;_;
>>
File: 18652482820.jpg (67KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
18652482820.jpg
67KB, 500x580px
>>69527547
OH I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WROTE SUCH BLOODY AWFUL POETRY
>>
just came in her pussy 5 mins ago, ama

it cost $50
>>
>>69527468
>>69527506
This is the first time I've heard of it. Are you thinking of the allegations of emotional abuse?
>>
>>69527611
I remember the smut stories.
>>
I mean before she was in the band she was a street girl. Its a step up from that at least
>>
>>69527416
She alleges that he was emotionally abusive (maybe, it's not clear who the statement that came with Stillbirth was about). And that she's glad she left CC, and that she was miserable.

There's counter-allegations that she's being manipulated by her fag boyfriend Jupiter Keyes. Alice's sister claims that he controls all her social media accounts, keeps her away from people, and that Alice doesn't even care. But at the same time, she sounds butthurt about something.
>>
>>69527696
I wonder how many times she got raped.
>>
>>69527749
She was probably molested by her dad.
>>
>>69527789
She went to a Catholic school so she was molested by everyone.
>>
She modeled for Alexander Wang even though he had to settle over allegations of him running sweatshops.

Supposedly she's so progressive and anti-oppression. What a fake bimbo.
>>
>>69526443
>magazines and lives in a fancy house.
If this is true then it's a case of acheived goal now gets on with life

Contrast with lady gaga who has apparently signed up to play live to the martians
>>
Why yall gotta slander my waifu
>>
>tfw it'll never be 2008 again so you can buy a ticket to go see a CC warehouse concert
arrgh
>>
>>69528080
>she's so progressive and anti-oppressio
If anyone really meant these things they'd all commit suicide and then give africa a NW1 postcode
>>
>>69526483
She's probably been with so many dudes that she's jaded. It probably takes A LOT to turn her on. She's probably boring as fuck with most guys because she's bored, but she's probably a freak when she's turned on.
>>
>>69529716
yep sounds about right
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.