[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a beautiful face I have found in this place That is circling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: alpha.jpg (39KB, 720x625px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
39KB, 720x625px
What a beautiful face
I have found in this place
That is circling all round the sun
What a beautiful dream
That could flash on the screen
In a blink of an eye and be gone from me
Soft and sweet
Let me hold it close and keep it here with me
>>
File: otis the cow.png (193KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
otis the cow.png
193KB, 400x400px
SEMEN
>>
why did everyone go from liking that album to hating it? is /mu/ that self conscious of judgement that they switch to the most popular opinion in order to avoid looking like the odd one out?
>>
>>69520850
I like it
it's just that the people who don't like it won't shut up about it
>>
>>69520850
>most popular
It was always just a meme, don't take it too personally
>>
>>69520850
ITAOTS is by far the most liked album on mu. There was a poll recently about mu's favourite artist and Jeff Mangum was in first with double the votes of the second artist.
>>
>>69520885
new people like you still can't see the difference between something being spammed for meme value and something that lots of people like
I'm 100% sure you have joke artists as your favorites
>>
>>69520946
>joke artists
Like Neutral Meme Hotel? :^)
>>
>>69521308
Dang......
>>
>>69520850
What do you mean? ITAOTS is still an essential, loved album on /mu/. People just like making memes out of it.
>>
>>69520680
patrician
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.