[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Album of the Year nominations: >25 - Adele >Lemonade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Album of the Year nominations:
>25 - Adele
>Lemonade - Beyonce
>Purpose - Justin Bieber
>Views - Drake
>A Sailor's Guide To Earth - Sturgill Simpson

What the FUCK?
>>
File: grammy.jpg (53KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
grammy.jpg
53KB, 960x540px
>>69511571
Poor taste at the Grammys? You don't say!
>>
It will go to Beyonce because it's 2016 and black people are automatically entitled to win everything.
>>
>>69511571
Well imma have to go with Sturgill Simpson, only good album on there. How the fuck did Views get on??
>>
>>69511571
25 Was by far the most successful, so it's definitely gonna win.

But it upsets me that Views was panned by both critics and fans but it still got nominated cause Drake.
>>
>>69511695
Lemonade is by far the best album in that shitty list
>>
How could they not include Blackstar, the last fucking album of David fucking Bowie.

What the fuck have these five artists brought to music that compares to Bowie?

And why isn't ATCQ on there either? It's not nominated for ANYTHING. Is their excuse that it released too late?

THEN WHY THE FUCK DID 1989 WIN 2015's AOTY WHEN IT RELEASED IN 2014.
>>
>>69511746
still doesn't make it the best album of the year. Or even one of them
>>
>>69511571
>>69511752
i thought it was common knowledge that the grammys have no credibility to anyone whose passionate about music
>>
>>69511752
they had a deadline my dude....
>>
>>69511810
It's been pretty clear, but I'd have at least expected them to throw a nom to Blackstar. I mean, it's one of the best-selling of the year, launched it off, and it's going down in fucking history.

Who the fuck is going to remember Views or this Bieber album in even five years?
>>
>>69511821
How is that fair? How can an album released 2 months before 2015 win as AOTY for a fucking event that takes place in February 2016?!
>>
I don't really have a problem with Lemonade being nominated, but I can appreciate it as a work of art.

Adele, Bieber, I am completely lost.

I honestly think AMSP should win.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.