[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine if you became a well known musician then you got interviewed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: nardwuar-press-billboard-650.jpg (69KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
nardwuar-press-billboard-650.jpg
69KB, 636x421px
Imagine if you became a well known musician then you got interviewed by Nardwuar and during the interview he brings up embarrassing 4chan posts you've made.
>>
haha xD
>>
Since I don't have a trip he'll never know it was me
>>
Which is why I really want to see Nardwuar vs DIIV
>>
>>69509568
I would deny I ever posted here desu
>>
>>69509568
I'm a well known musician who makes brilliant music. Yes I posted something cringworthy on 4chan but that doesn't change the fact my albums get a 10/10 rating by Pitchfork media.
>>
>>69509568
Would only be worth it if he had stuff like that one picture I posted of myself cumming in my own mouth after I rolled a zero like five years ago, otherwise, I just don't feel like it would be that "oh shit, I can't believe you found this, I didn't think it could be found" kind of moment
>>
>>69509707
Fuck off Will
>>
>>69509628
>"So, back to you Devin, I know that you are a member on the internet forum..."
>*pulls out guy fawkes mask*
>>
>>69509715
>Would only be worth it if he had stuff like that one picture I posted of myself cumming in my own mouth after I rolled a zero like five years ago
hot
>>
Would probably cause a bit of controversy, but I'd just laugh my ass off and own up to it
>>
>>69509809
At the time I had the belief that if you posted in a roll thread, you needed to actually deliver, I felt my efforts went unappreciated
>>
File: 1400209417296.png (1MB, 940x707px) Image search: [Google]
1400209417296.png
1MB, 940x707px
>>69509751
>>
>>69509618
Not safe. He's Nardwuar.
>>
>>69509707
>"im a well known musician who makes brilliant music."
And that there is where we all know that you're shit tier. Perhaps the lowest of shit tier. A new nonexistent sub genre that is so shit and worthless that it is nonexistent. Step away from the keyboard. You have and will not achieve ANY goals in life.
>>
>>69509618
>what is google analytics
>>
File: Go_Robots.jpg (20KB, 293x195px) Image search: [Google]
Go_Robots.jpg
20KB, 293x195px
>>69509568
What's worse: old 4chan posts or "So I talked to some of your ex-girlfriends..."
>>
>>69511323
>what is ghostery
>>
>>69511924
>implying I've had multiple relationships
>implying I've had one
>>
>yfw Nardwuar reads your 2013-era posts praising mallsoft and brings you nothing but shitty mallsoft cassettes
>>
>So, on December 25th 2016, anon, you leeked the Kairon;IRSE! album that wasn't set to release until February 2017.
>I was considering bringing you a promotional copy of that album but you've already got a digital copy so I didn't bother.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>69509707
>pitchfork
>accurate
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.