[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now I know tfw /mu is not useful anymore and I have no patience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: received_1425070204483908.jpg (97KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_1425070204483908.jpg
97KB, 720x1280px
Now I know tfw /mu is not useful anymore and I have no patience to discuss here. From Zappa, Captain Beefheart and beyond /mu doesn't want to talk about, when someone posts real avant garde you guys are arguing about meme music, it's always meme music, take yourselves seriously.
>>
It's pleb there patrician here, but it's always meme music
>>
Learn English before you post again you dumbshit
>>
>>69498837
How about you learn 4 languages and speak fluently all of them?
>>
>>69498831

Literally how does one play piano until they bleed? I only know one guy who did that and that was because he had a cut previously at his hand, and even then the blood wasn't plenty.

I have practiced for extended periods of times before and I have never even hurt my hands, how do these guys do it?
>>
>>69498878
I have read interview with Clint Eastwood a couple of years ago and he said that when he used to work as a pianist in bars and play on it the whole night to the point of his hands bleeding or something like this.
>>
>>69498831
>it MUST BE GOOD BECAUSE HES BLEEDING
crock of shit

>when someone posts real avant garde
that fact you think "fake" avant garde exists tells me you don't know shit
fuck off
>>
>>69498955
Haha ok anon
>>
>music isn't music unless it appeals to my avant teen taste

lol
>>
>>69498925
Clint Eastwood plays piano?
I played sometimes until my fingers bled, but it was due to bad technique and wouldn't happen again
>>
>>69499438
Yes, I said that of course
>>
>>69499491
You did
>>
>>69499636
I'm not denying it
>>
File: doors are open.jpg (212KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
doors are open.jpg
212KB, 500x500px
Related: I sing and play keys in my band, but sometimes I pick up the bass parts when needed. I have no formal bass training and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I can pick up the part quickly for a given song (especially because I write most of the songs). However I have never been able to get my finger tips on my right hand to not bleed, then develop blisters, and then open up again. What technique will help prevent this?
>>
>>69499464
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_UzzH4Xa-0

He talked with some blues legends in the Piano Blues documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orP_aGcAX7g
>>
File: debbiedoesdallas.png (32KB, 246x222px) Image search: [Google]
debbiedoesdallas.png
32KB, 246x222px
>mfw people keep replying to the obvious troll thread instead of replying to this comment because if you don't your mom will die of sadness tonight
>>
>>69500075
brutal
>>
>>69500075
you absolute nigger
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.