[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more autistic band than Rush? I'm not saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: rush2112new_5471-wpcf_300x300.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rush2112new_5471-wpcf_300x300.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
Is there a more autistic band than Rush? I'm not saying it's bad, it's actually pretty good, but after listening to this I feel my spergs overflowing for some reason.
>>
Every progressive rock band is autistic.

Rush is just a little bit more.
>>
It's basically the D&D of rock, Rush isn't going to get you laid, but it's fun to listen to...
>>
>>69499175
> It's basically the D&D of rock, Rush isn't going to get you laid, but it's fun to listen to...

Isn't that any Power Metal band?
>>
File: allrushalllthetime.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
allrushalllthetime.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
they are THE autistic nerd band
>>
>>69499296
>>69499296
That's Dream Theater.
>>
>>69499388
yeah but Rush have been doing this since the 70s, they are the original
>>
>>69499503
Maybe, but Rush just got so autistic in the 90s IMO
>>
>>69499665
You mean 80s I hope.
>>
IMO Yes and ELP both beat Rush in terms of autistic sperginess.
>>
>>69498738
Rush is required listening for leafs.
>>
>>69501611
How about Genesis?
>>
>>69501611
Yes aren't pseudointellectual enough. Yes' masterpiece was influenced by Herman Hesse whereas Rush's masterpiece was influenced by Ayn Rand.

Yes and Rush are actually an appropriate parallel to Radiohead and Muse.
>>
>>69501611
>Yes

was about to post this.

King Crimson is up there too
>>
>>69499296
>>69499388
>>69501611
Tool is absolutely the most autistic band.
>>
File: patrician pepe.jpg (161KB, 1522x914px) Image search: [Google]
patrician pepe.jpg
161KB, 1522x914px
>>69501694
>implying Ye's masterpiece isn't Fragile
>>
You need to be autistic both to make and to appreciate good music, that's why bands like Rush, Yes, KC sounds so autistic.
>>
>>69501792
> You need to be autistic both to make and to appreciate good music, that's why bands like Rush, Yes, KC sounds so autistic.

That's true for every form os art, isn't?
>>
Are people implying smart music means autistic music ITT?
>>
>>69503641
It's not so much 'smart' music as music that comes across as sort of obsessed with its own cleverness.

Tool and Rush are definitely talented musicians but some of the music is a bit self-indulgent, and it doesn't help that the fan base is consists of dudes circlejerking about how "it takes real talent to make music like this, not just pressing buttons on a laptop".
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.