[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never work up the strength to not take your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (34KB, 330x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 330x440px
>tfw you'll never work up the strength to not take your parents physical and mental abuse
>tfw you will most likely be in your 30's and still living with them
>>
forgot to add "music for this feel"
>>
Your mouse hovered over two hyperlinks on the top OP
>>
>get obsessed with kafka
>a year passes
>post kafka reaction images for luls
>some doof saves it
>>
>you will never be turned into a giant vermin who is hated and scorned by your family
Music for this feel?
>>
>>69491250
Let Down - Radiohead
>>
if I recall correctly, kafka wasn't a fan of music, at least not of those vested in the symphonic tradition
I wonder if anything in today's time would tickle his ears?
>>
>>69491344
Kafka would listen to slowcore no doubt
>>
>kafka will never survive the holocaust and write even darker stories than you thought possible.
>>
>>69491147
>phoneposting
>>
>>69491344
Glaxo Babies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d20McT7g6qc
>>
>tfw you'll never hang at the strip club with kafka and talk about philosophy and law while we each get bootie'd-down
>>
>>69491446
>>69491396

well he claimed that his inability to enjoy music is rooted in his inability to keep his attention wholly on it, drifting in and out of attention based on his wording, and that only rarely does he feel it affect him on a musical level

However he did mention he enjoyed american marches - so maybe slowcore/droney pieces would be to his taste? But his inability to stay fixed on the musical elements leads me to think our boy might be more of field recording kinda guy - always seemed to have an eye for the small/inconsequential details of life.
>>
>>69491607
If he liked American matches Down Colorful Hill would be his jam of a lifetime
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.