[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guarantee you no one will give a shit about this band 10 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: death-grips-1024x576.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
death-grips-1024x576.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
I guarantee you no one will give a shit about this band 10 years from now. Some people will discover them and listen to them yes, but people will realize they were just a meme band from the social media and soundbite age of the declining music industry.

You know this in your heart to be true. All those autists obsessing about them a few years back will be gone and forgotten along with their posts in the lair of imageboard archives.....like tears.....in the rain.
>>
>>69490844
these threads are here like every day. you're not special.
>>
I think you are dead wrong and that they will be an example of the burgeoning hip hop scene of the 2010s
>>
>>69490844
>You know this in your heart to be true
No I dont can i borrow your time machine
>>
>>69490844
it's 'in rain' not 'in the rain' you fucking retard
>>
>>69490844
nobody gives a shit about them now
>>
>implying there wouldnt be a colossal fucking shitstorm on /mu/ in 10 years if DG released an album
where else would we go
>>
>>69490844
They are already influential, multiple artists have expressed their interest in the band.
>>
>>69490973
that's not what influential means, dipshit
>>
File: IMG_5297.jpg (32KB, 640x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5297.jpg
32KB, 640x322px
>>69490958
>>
>>69491009
>that subreddit
ugh
give me /r/letstalkmusic please
*sips tea and raises eyebrow*
>>
the internet doesn't let anything die anymore, if it gets forgotten that just means you have a day until DAE remember
>>
>>69490988
The stuff you listen to influences you directly or indirectly you monk and this will become evident when the 2010's are over you monk.
>>
>>69491083
so i guess blink-182's California was influenced by Death Grips because Travis Barker loves them?

that's just not how influences work.
>>
>>69490895
Anon, pretty sure that's the OP's point - what happens when it's no longer the 2010's? How will they manage to remain relevant if their sound/style is emblematic of a bygone era?
>>
>>69491165
Wtf? Everything from more than a decade ago is from a """bygone era""" but people still listen to and are inspired by old music, even niche stuff
>>
>>69490844
I didn't know (You) were a time traveler OP.

Please tell me all of the wisdom you have gained with time travel besides mindless knowledge about a niche band.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.