[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do musicians today still do drugs or was that just a 60s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1449839793725.jpg (39KB, 280x281px) Image search: [Google]
1449839793725.jpg
39KB, 280x281px
do musicians today still do drugs or was that just a 60s and 70s thing?
>>
File: earthless.jpg (87KB, 638x428px) Image search: [Google]
earthless.jpg
87KB, 638x428px
>Although typically labeled a stoner rock group, they reject the term,[24] and the band have stated they do not use marijuana;[15][25] rather, they drink coffee[4] or iced tea.[15]

The dream is dead.
>>
YEAH I SMOKE POT
>>
Coke, acid, weed, and booze for me. There's not really anywhere else (mentally) I want to be that can't be achieved with any of those.
>>
"I don't get it. Whatever happened to musicians going an 8 ball and drinking a fifth of Jack Daniels? You go backstage nowadays and everyone's got a bottle of Perrier water and a bag of nuts. Why does everything have to be so clean and healthy?"

-Will Toledo
>>
>>69488575
Lemmy was such a piece of shit, I'm glad he's dead.
>>
Other than Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty (Is he clean yet?) I can't think of any really well known musicians who are into hard drugs. Compared to the fact that pretty much every musician from the 60s and 70s got addicted to heroin at some point, I guess drugs aren't as big as they used to be.
>>
>>69488366
Fuck off Miley
>>
>>69488265
No. If a musician did coke in the 70s no one thought anything of it. If a musician does coke now they go to rehab, the band goes on hiatus, and the musician writes a long facebook apology.
>>
I'm a musician. I play in a math rock band that's semi popular in the Pittsburgh DIY scene. I've been using drugs for years now but opiates have been my drug of choice for some time. I don't think it interferes with my playing for better or worst, even when I did psychs I never had some crazy burst of psychedelia induced talent.
>>
File: tumblr_o5xeomWJZl1u1260ho1_400.jpg (30KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5xeomWJZl1u1260ho1_400.jpg
30KB, 300x480px
>>69488617
get fucked nobody lived it up like lemmy
>>
>>69488265
Pardon my stupidity, but is the OP picture an album cover?
>>
File: Jay%20Reatard%20Blood%20Visions.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jay%20Reatard%20Blood%20Visions.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
RIP
>>
>>69488617
bye rddit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.