[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you mad he shitted on your hero Kanye? Meme about Cole all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: J.-Cole-6.png (587KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
J.-Cole-6.png
587KB, 800x600px
Are you mad he shitted on your hero Kanye? Meme about Cole all you want but you only dislike him because you're jealous
>>
>>69483592
so j cole went edgy and all he got with that is the 4chan audience. lmao
>>
>>69483592
Why would i be jealous of a shitty nas copycat?
>>
File: 1474077128175.jpg (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474077128175.jpg
185KB, 600x600px
>listening to J Cole
>ever

I still have no idea what this nigger sounds like
>>
>>69483592
Can someone explain the j Cole hate without using words like edgy? I don't listen to him either but I think the amount of hate he gets is unfounded. Even Travis Scott, who's known to rip styles, gets love around here. Anyone?
>>
>>69483605
>>69483624
>>69483642
lol triggered kanye fans

both artists are shit though
>>
>>69483644
he makes boring beats that would have been cool 15 years ago, and generally has boring lyrics about facebook-tier "relateable" topics, he also sells himself likes hes some game changing, deep rapper a la Hopsin.
>>
>>69483644
im not a big fan of travis scott but even he is self aware he just makes fucking music to party too.

Jcole and his fanbase treat him like hes saying some "woke" message that will change humanity forever if people listen to him
Not to mention hes making music that early kanye (cd,lr) and even nas has surpassed.
>>
>>69483682
>>69483710
I mean, I guess.
But he's the most popular rapper that raps like that (do other rappers even carry that style still?). Like would you all rather just not have a popular story-telling/preachy rapper? Kendrick is similar (obviously not the same) but obviously uses some more complex beats. Is that all it takes? I think he does no harm in the long run... I dunno.
Like even big Sean doesn't get the hate he gets, and big Sean is undeniabley trash in most cases.
>>
>>69483644
Imagine every J cole project is plain oats with a few different additives every once in a while, while he may think hes not boring plain old oats, hes oats.

Kanye projects are like a new cereal every new cereal that comes out is different than the other one, the colors and textures are different and every new cereal that as come out has received major aclaim, while his cereals are some of the best almost every other artist is putting out new cereals and trying to give their own take on the cereal game.

Boring plain old oats j cole constantly complains that these new cereals are ruining our generation, they're to sugary he says.. kids should eat oats everyday you must not eat these new cereals, not even once.

Oats are the og he says and everyone who does not eat oats is dumb he says.

I'm super high but I hope this helped.
>>
>hating J cole because the internet told you he is corny
>liking even cornier shit like RTJ because the internet also told you it's ok

I don't like J Cole but the hate-wagon is so lame and contrived
>>
>>69483813
Yah, but being the most popular isn't really a virtue, do we really need a story teller/preachy pop rapper at all? Like it doesnt even really make sense in 2016. He's basiaclly Joey Badass lite, and Joeu makes much more sense as a underground guy.
>>
>>69483644
/mu/ literally is just mad because his fans are awful
>>
>>69483856
RTJ at least sounds new-ish, the J Cole hate is underserved, but that doesnt make him likeable
>>
>>69483876

I'm not saying he's good or anything, just pointing out that the people the rag on him for being edgy or corny or w/e all seem to also like a group with lyrics like "you can all run backwards naked through a field of dicks".
>>
>>69483592
>he shitted on your hero Kanye

His lyrics suggest he wants Kanye to shit on him

Bitches always on my d-ck, I wear a condom when I shit.
- On & On

Shittin on niggas like a nigga was still a baby.
- The Come Up

Motherfucker, I'm the shit, I pass gas when I feel.
- Sky Boy

Aye this is big shit poppin, you gon' need a plunger.
- Heartache

They say I'm like the human body, I produce my own shit.
- Royal Flush

They light a fire under my ass nigga my shit hot, even if you squatted under volcanoes nigga your shit not.
- Waterbreak

These niggas thinking they the shit and they ain't even farted yet.
- Last Call

I be shitting on my niggas and my dough be farting.
-The One

Nigga, eat a d-ck, we the shit, no flushing.
- Disgusting

You wanna know how I know I'm the shit? 'Cause I keep clogging up the toilet.
-Disgusting

I'm on that shit as if I was the flies.
-Premeditated Murder

I potty train niggas, yeah, this that teach you 'how to shit'.
- Bun B For President

I'm the shit, you the stools.
- Wireless Festival 2010 Freestyle

You the shit only cause I digested you niggas.
- See It To Believe It

I let you feel like you the shit, but boy you can't out-fart me.
- Dollar & A Dream III

Swallowed the key to my cell, which means,
I got an impossible lock to pick,
And if you want my spot you gotta go through lots of shit.
- The Cure

Now they tell me “man you like the realest shit I ever smelt."
- The Cure

f--k is that smell? I smell bullshyt, it must be an election year.
- Get Free

I'm the shit you the shit stains.
- Backstage verse at Kendrick Lamar show

Grew up in this bitch without a pot to piss, no toilet, how ironic, I took a lot of shit
- Tears For ODB

She put up with this shit like she work at the zoo, true
- Sparks Will Fly

If your shit don't stink, nigga, my ship won't sink
- Revenge Of The Dreamers

Straight shitting on these piss poor rappers, I'm back - Everybody Dies (Interlude)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.