[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A > N > J > H (2) > T > n (3) > D > H >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ᠎.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
᠎.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
A > N > J > H (2) > T > n (3) > D > H > E (3) > W > E > Y > n (2) > E (2)
debate me (you cant)
>>
this and interview are the only releases under the death grips moniker that I find listenable. All of Zach's stuff is great though.
>>
>>69482290
>A > N > J > H (2) > T > n (3) > D > H > E (3) > W > E > Y > n (2) > E (2)
wtf is that
>>
>>69482309
death grips has to have ride yelling weird lyrics to get attention but yes zach is pretty much the only important member when it comes to the actual music
>>
>>69482332
Yeah, I mean, ride is obviously a great songwriter and lyricist but his schtick has gotten tired for me. Ilys kind of btfo bp and showed that they can make fantastic music without him.
>>
>>69482309
>>69482332
>>69482357
ride actually manages to change his style a lot of if you pay attention. sure, there are songs where he defaults to his basic style, but there are also songs where he talks, murmurs, whispers, and groans. imo fashion weeks is easily their weakest release. i think a lot of people underestimate ride's contribution. zach is definitely the main genius of the group but there is a reason there are three members in death grips.

people often assume each member of a band is solely responsible for their listed parts but the reality is the nature of music projects is much more complicated.
>>
>DAE MC Ride is shit?
If you want to be contrarian just hate Death Grips altogether like all the other faggots here.

Songs like Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood are amazing EXCLUSIVELY due to Ride.
>>
pretty much the only tracks i like from FW are E (1 and 2) , N (1 and 2) , H (1), W. i know that's most of them, but the rest just don't feel as good.
>>
Did you know that the letters from each track spell JENNYDEATHWHEN?
>>
>>69482581
HOLY SHEIT JENNY DEATH WHEN?!?
>>
File: ic4a7394.jpg (186KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ic4a7394.jpg
186KB, 600x400px
>>69482452
>zach is definitely the main genius of the group
i think you're forgetting someone
>>
The best Death Grips release, which isn't saying much at all.
>>
>>69482332
Death Grips is a contribution of three individuals. Zach is the one with the most experience, but Ride and Andy are important as well. Andy is fucking underrated.
>>
Can someone recommend me some music similar to Runway D? I like ethereal shit like this.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mBvVHxp6YXs
>>
Why doesn't anybody like Runway W? That track is dystopian as fuck
>>
You guys are worse than Rush fans because you're not in 10th grade.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.