[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /mu/ so elitist, opinionated and full of its own shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1476630160965.jpg (17KB, 398x307px) Image search: [Google]
1476630160965.jpg
17KB, 398x307px
Why is /mu/ so elitist, opinionated and full of its own shit?
Is it because everyone who posts here has an inferiority complex, so they pretentiously listen to atrocious music so as to seem legitimately educated in music theory?
>>
File: 2dope.jpg (731KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2dope.jpg
731KB, 2048x1536px
>>69481567
>that pic
>this post

as opposed to your superiority complex?
>>
Yeah and most of the people here are high school kids who need approval.

I really don't know why I come here anymore.
>>
op, can't you see the irony in your post?
>>
>>69481581
>clown posting

fucking hell...
>>
It's honestly not a bad complex to surround yourself with if you're looking for new music to listen to. I don't need a group of people on the internet to tell me to listen to the same albums that I already have opinions on. Even though there are clearly albums that get posted a lot and most people like, people here will be aggressively contrarian just because they feel like it, which makes people attempt to post outlandish stuff more frequently. It filters out a lot of the circlejerking that kills other similar sites.

Idk I definitely find more stuff through here than anywhere else, and I think the bitchy, self-pity filled losers on the site are the reason for that
>>
To make people like you mad.
>>
>>69481674
the girl who played Claire was cuter you pleb
>>
>>69481567
>there is many way to use /mu/ without being an elitist cunt .. You can't blame the board.
Try to be curious and to have derision when you post/answer, you'll discover cool shit
>>
>>69481567
>>69481590
This
>>
Eh. Some people on here just have to stop taking themselves so seriously sometimes is all.
>>
>>69481567
/mu/ isn't elitist at all
half of this board listens Green Day and Gorillaz everyday
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.