[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just spent like 4 hours of my day off watching Baby Metal reaction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

I just spent like 4 hours of my day off watching Baby Metal reaction videos on Youtube―not knowing anything about Baby Metal myself.

What /mu/-thing did you waste your time on today?
>>
/mu/
>>
LADYBABY is the superior weeb metal band, musically and in weeb appeal (at least this song. They have some new ones since I looked at them that might suck)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c
>>
>>69457858
Ladybaby lost Ladybeard.

They're now known as The Idol Formally Known As Ladybaby

Babymetal was and is still superior.
>>
Selling weed at a rave
>>
>>69457883
I just saw. That's dumb.
>>
>>69457893
You started the fire didn't you Anon?
>>
>>69457858
You know how retarded you sound? They are literally started by a clothing line CEO to market their clothes with the premise of literally copying Babymetal. You retards sound retarded when you say this. You automatically out ourselves as trying to act like you know better when you out yourselves as not knowing a single thing.

Shut the fuck up jackass.
>>
File: moa yui kitamura.jpg (125KB, 1441x800px) Image search: [Google]
moa yui kitamura.jpg
125KB, 1441x800px
>>69457240
t bh let me save you the trouble, the one on the right is the only interesting girl out the group

watch interviews with them and she's the only one that seems to have a soul. the others are typical no opinion japanese idols. also their makeup artist is absolutely trash, case in point, this is a leaked pic of her irl on the right

she could lead on her own and is being held back by the group, she was supposed to be a huge idol in her own right before babymetal blew up now she's stuck in a side act
https://youtu.be/LpRxI3gYoTg
>>
File: inb4 denial.png (77KB, 330x332px) Image search: [Google]
inb4 denial.png
77KB, 330x332px
I spent the last 5 years killing this board. Now it's full of nothing but garbage and it's slow as fuck. You're welcome.
>>
File: 2srhzvm.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
2srhzvm.gif
2MB, 390x219px
>>69460505
her name is moametal btw

only reason worth following, none of the other girls have personality like this. they are straight scripted
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.