[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really "get" this album. Is it supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: ac.jpg (35KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
35KB, 225x225px
I don't really "get" this album. Is it supposed to be horrible or something? Because then I sort of see what it's going for
>>
>>69454387
Kill yourself.
>>
>>69454387
fall in love or take some drugs :)
>>
>>69454590
>likes grimes and animal collective
I guess you would know what it's like to be someone who should kill himself
>>
>>69454387
I honestly don't really get the love for it either. I still enjoy it but I don't personally think its god tier like everyone else. To each his own.
>>
>>69454956
Do you like their other albums?

>>69454590
Lol at this guy spazzing out and getting so upset over AnCo everyday, find a hobby or a girlfriend instead of kissing Grimes on your laptop screen
>>
>>69454628
don't put animal collective in the same category as grimes you insufferable cuck

atleast were not waifu fags
>>
>>69454973
>spazzing out and getting so upset over AnCo
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>69454387
Taste is tied with Brothersport for best track on the album btw
>>
>>69455067
SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE MY FAVORITE ALBUM FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING DIE FUCK OFF I HATE YOUUUU!!!!!!
>>
>>69454387
>muh production
That's basically it. There aren't really good songs on here, just well produced songs
>>
>>69455128
did we listen to the same album???
>>
>>69454387
it still moves even though you saved a thumbnail like a retard
>>
>>69454973
Haven't really listened to any, just gave merriweather post pavilion a few listens and figured if I didn't like their magnus opus I wouldn't like anything else. Willing to give them another shot though, any albums I should check out in particular?
>>
>>69455214
Check out Sung Tongs if you like accoustic jams. Feels is more focused on electric guitars and lush layers of sound. Strawberry Jam is basically Merriweather Post Pavillion with more energy.
>>
>>69455127
>MY FAVORITE ALBUM
It's not.
>the rest of that shit
Not even close to what I said.
>>
>>69454387
No, I'd actually say it's the most accessible /mu/-core there is. It's pop music that's not really too far off from a lot of top 40.
>>
>>69455270
mORE ENGERGY!? good god is it like BRother Sport ?I loved that!
>>
File: 1392174275957.jpg (11KB, 352x398px) Image search: [Google]
1392174275957.jpg
11KB, 352x398px
>>69455127
>he gets upset when someone on an anime image board for middle schoolers and losers tells them to kill themself
>>
>>69455291
Haha you said it yesterday in a thread and one last week

YOU DID SAY THAT FUCK OFF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF IM SO UPSET FUCK OFF FUCKING DIE YOUR A WHITE MALE I LOVE GRIMES!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah u suck dude!
>>
>>69455128
it's the contrary imo.

the production is a little overwhelming and kinda distracts from the great pop compositions which are all very catchy and interesting. you get used to it though.

very good and beautiful album but takes a few listens to fully appreciate.
>>
>>69455344
We know its you GrimesVirgin
>>
>>69454387
Its not bad, but its worse then most of their albums. Pre MPP is almost perfect, and SGSTV is my favorite album of all time. MPP is kind of ANCO that normies might like, which is why its one of the flagship albums for entry level /mu/core. Try Strawberry Jam, and Feels, they might need to grow on you a bit though.
>>
>>69455270
Cool is Strawberry Jam more like Brother Sport and My Girls, I'm not the OP but those were the only songs I liked
>>
File: 1466128569257.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
1466128569257.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>>69455363
I've never listened to a single grimes album, and that was my first post itt
>>
>>69455313
>>69455385
Yeah dudes just listen to Strawberry Jam already.
>>
>>69455363
That's not me, dumbass. Not a virgin either, but I wish I was because my ex was a cunt.
>>69455345
Literally when? You're the one spazzing out right now.
>>
>>69455370
Is MPP the only electronic/dance music one? Was their February album well recieved on here? I heard it is very poppy and not like AnCO at all.

I might listen to it now but I'm not whether Jam is sounding better

>>69455344
He does do this everytime there is AnCo thread, I think its just kind of funny is all.
>>
>>69455385
Strawberry Jam is more guitar/drum based then MPP, but there are still great electronic sounds that really make the songs. The vocals are way more passionate, but really screamy (I think in a good way) on a lot of the tracks. Its almost a 10 for me.
>>
>>69455214
MPP is honestly one of their worst albums, at least listen to Sung Tongs, Feels, and Spirit they're Gone Spirit They've Vanished before giving up on anco
>>
>>69455426
Literally when? He literally said literally when you dumbass! Stop backpedalling, you're a big spazz who throws a retard fit every time animal collective is brought up.

And Grimes is NOT your ex, you are just a classic delusional and you need to get out the house or under-developed genitalia, inferiority complex and obsession over AC and Grimes will no doubt spiral downwards until you start molesting children and wild animals.

Seek help Grimey.
>>
>>69455313
Brother Sport is just impressive if you never heard samba before
>>
>>69455214
AC has 2(3 if you count Deakin) songwriters and nearly every album they have sounds different. I think Strawberry Jam is their best album but Feels is a decent starting point too.
>>
MPP is their best album and you have to be an immature idiot to hate on it just because it's accessible.

Most of their discography is sterile pseudo experimental bullshit. AnCo sucks at experimenting. Their pop stuff is by far their best stuff.
>>
>>69455298
Top 40 is legitimately better than this
>>
>>69455503
I've heard Samba, its garbage. I just like the sounds in Brother Sport there is literally no other song like it in the world.

You must be a fucking filthy shitty Brazillian who thinks Americans are ripping off his samba all the time. Shut up BSport sounds nothing like your boring macarana shakey the tamborine boring nonsense!
>>
since im in the anco thread does anybody have a screenshot of that greentext of the guy who listened to who could win a rabbit over and over for college and how it really messed with him
>>
File: frfrf.png (807KB, 892x772px) Image search: [Google]
frfrf.png
807KB, 892x772px
id rather dance with high school sophomores to Artic Monkeys at alchole free party than be stuck in a car with a bunch of high dudes having AnCo revelations
>>
>>69455521
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF TRUMP SUPPORTER.
>>
>>69455431
MPP is their most electronic, but Strawberry Jam and Painting With also have a lot of electronics involved.

And no, Painting With was not very well received. Imo there was like 3 total tracks I liked on it.
>>
>>69455491
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>He literally said literally when
Let's see a screenshot because I can promise you I never said anything of the such.
>you're a big spazz who throws a retard fit every time animal collective is brought up
Again, no.
>Grimes is NOT your ex
I never said she was...?
>>
>>69455558
Holy autism
>>
>>69455665
I take screenshots of every mu thread I see just in case of future disagreements KILL YOURSELF

You're obsessed with Grimes because you are a mongoloid degenerate now don't dare to slander this holy subreddit with your salacious lies. If you attempt to molest me further you will be made to feel the crack of the whip upon your shoulders sir!
>>
>>69455745
to be fair Brother Sport is good and samba is just background music for ballroom dancing, i mean u might aswel go watch dancing with the stars or stricutly like they call itin the uk
>>
>>69455611
>nods head
Yeah I know what you mean
>>
>>69455359
I don't agree with this but props for having an opinion
>>
>>69454590
There was a MPP thread the other day that ending in some guy spamming the lyrics to Brother Sport. This was the top comment by the same person.

Dude, some people just like the same things as you... its ok.
>>
>>69455880
I'm really not getting worked up. You know that everyone says "kill yourself" on here, right? It doesn't actually mean much.
>>69455745
This is advanced autism.
>>
>>69455860
whsats adobe slats?
>>
>>69455917
It's a just a bit weird when you do it every day over one album. Have you ever thought about meditation?
>>
>>69455930
Harrison Ford Has Pretty Much Given Up On His Son. Here's Why...
>>
UNTIL YOUR FULLY GROWN U GOT A REAL GOOD SHOT
NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE
GIVE A REAL GIVE A REAL SHOUT OUT

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69455930
i d also ike to know whats adobe slats
>>
>>69456018
NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69456077
NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

>>
>>69456099
NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

>>
>>69456117
NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

>>
>>69456148
NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

NO HELP TO HOLD INSIDE

>>
>>69455976
>every day
Where are you getting this from?
I said "fuck off" ONCE in ONE other thread. Are there people impersonating me? I have a tripcode for a reason.
>>
>>69456165
"I have a tripcode for a reason."

What is your reason for having a name on an anonymous user board I'd like to know.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.