[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Unpopular Opinions I literally cannot fucking stand any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 658457000120.jpg (11KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
658457000120.jpg
11KB, 340x340px
>Unpopular Opinions

I literally cannot fucking stand any of Jarboes tracks on any album, and I always skip them after the first time I hear them
>>
>>69444141
same here, i always skip that cunt and her shitty vocals.
>>
>>69444141
That's not unpopular, and I agree.
>>
File: 1385937641103.jpg (139KB, 636x599px) Image search: [Google]
1385937641103.jpg
139KB, 636x599px
I think Bowie is mediocre at best. I gave his discography a once over, then went back and tried to look at the more popular stuff - Low, Heroes, Diamond Dogs, the Ziggy Stardust stuff - it's just so much mushy, oatmealy crap, half-baked poppy dance music with an idea here and there to put it apart from the more vapid garbage out there. I don't give a shit about how attractive Bowie was, or his dumb ass "aesthetic" changes over the years, and I don't know how anybody else could give enough of a shit about any of that to override the drag of actually having to listen to all of that schlock.

imo, even Queen is better than Bowie, and I don't say that due to my great respect for Queen.

Space Oddity is the closest thing to a "good" song Bowie ever did. It's still just OK.
>>
>>69445968
>imo, even Queen is better than Bowie
was with you until this
there is no artist worse than or more creatively bankrupt than queen
>>
>>69445968
>poppy dance music
i get that Bowie wasn't particularly experimental compared to his more esoteric peers, but cmon m9
>>
>>69446061
I will admit I'm not super familiar with interplay between pop / dance music throughout the 70s and 80s, but none of his stuff has any more compositional interest / is less predictable than your average pop song.

>>69446016
fair enuff, that's just a thought that passes through my head every now and then when I'm infuriated by some homo spilling his guts about how beautiful everything bowie did is
>>
>>69445287
>cunt and her shitty vocals
neck yourself
>>
>>69446993
cunt just means vagina, and vaginas are beautiful, you fucking shitlord
>>
>>69445968
This. I legitimately believe everyone is just bandwagoning on Bowie.
>>
>>69445968
bowie is good because of his cultural significance, and that was always the intention. not every musical artist has to be analyzed note for note, just as not every modernist painter needs to be appreciated for how to paint a vase
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.