[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a crush on her for seven years. It was so bad that I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 158d1989af2ef18aedfa1caf988e6e69.jpg (215KB, 1500x1956px) Image search: [Google]
158d1989af2ef18aedfa1caf988e6e69.jpg
215KB, 1500x1956px
I had a crush on her for seven years. It was so bad that I had to stop following her some time before she left Crystal Castles; it was fine for a while, then it got really fucking crazy when I started listening to the band again (I'd stopped for a while). Then I finally bit the bullet and looked into her, and I don't know what happened, but I'm not obsessed with her anymore.

I think there might still be something there. A pain. But I'm in control. I can read shit about her without feeling like I'm going to puke.

I also hate the way she's grown out her hair.
>>
You're pathetic.
>>
>>69432045
I know.
>>
I had a big crush on her too before she outed herself on social media as a complete idiot and also started aging and getting busted
>>
>>69432006
She has an attractive face but fucks up her looks on purpose. What's the point?
>>
>>69432006
>I think there might still be something there. A pain. But I'm in control. I can read shit about her without feeling like I'm going to puke.

this is such an odd, revealing and vulnerable way to talk about something as inherently ridiculous as obsessive waifuism, and yet i understand, and yet i sympathize with you.
i really do.
>>
You keep making this thread on every forum
>>
File: c719fd8efede92d0535a76be82598973.jpg (100KB, 736x1030px) Image search: [Google]
c719fd8efede92d0535a76be82598973.jpg
100KB, 736x1030px
>>69432006
You got it. This is the same way that I feel about a (semi) famous girl that I went to school with, where I can't read or see anything related to her without feeling sick or extremely angry even though we've never spoken or met up with each other.
>>
>>69432169
Before, everything to do with her hurt me. I'd post about Alice and then hide the thread so I couldn't see what people are saying. I'm still aching inside, but I can read articles and interviews and about her still being with that guy from HEALTH and not be destroyed for an entire day.

This is all a manifestation of my loneliness. Before Alice, I spent most of my teenage years obsessed with Paris Hilton. I have no friends and my life is garbage, so I look at sparkling faded photographs.
>>
>>69432201
I posted a thread like it on /b/. That's it.

Ayy lmao.
>>
I was also surprised to hear that she's 28 or 29. I kept thinking she was only a year and a half older than me.
>>
>>69432109
I think that's just bullshit for photoshoots. Magazines always do that shitty avante garde bullshit.
>>
>>69432273
I mean with the bangs and undercut though.
>>
>>69432313
Oh yeah. She looked wayyyy better with regular bangs, and either the Leeloo bob cut or the pixie cut.

And then she grew her hair out. Ick.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.