[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's up with these guys? Is their shit actually unique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: twenty-one-pilots-feature.jpg (159KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
twenty-one-pilots-feature.jpg
159KB, 720x480px
So what's up with these guys?

Is their shit actually unique or good or is it just another one of those teenage girls squeeing things?
>>
pretty bad. i wouldn't blame teenage girls though
>>
>>69421608
I heard all their song are written by ONE MAN
>>
fucking trash.
>>
>>69421608
TO DA GOO DOL DAAAAAAAYS
>>
File: 1325531248758.png (152KB, 258x314px) Image search: [Google]
1325531248758.png
152KB, 258x314px
>>69421608
>unable to detect label assembled garbage
>>
Vessel had some unique ideas, but Blurryface is pure pop trash made to sell
>>
They aren't noteworthily bad or good. They're just okay, not particularly original but to someone who hasn't listened to that much music they probably seem like it.
>>
>>69422263
Well that would be terrible. The point I'm making is that people can't feed people garbage if people just sit down and accept it. At what point do you say "Hey, this is bullshit, I'm not gunna just let anyone do whatever they want to me". Hitler, for example, had to be voted into office. People had to generally accept him for him to gain power. The same can be said for anything. All it takes for evil to win is good men do nothing. I'm sick of the bullshit in the world and if given the choice of eating shit for my whole life or at least enjoying the moments I have I choose the later. I'm not violent. I'm not supporting a revolution. I just want people to take care of one another. I just want to see kids go to school, and the earth not to melt, and to have 2.5 kids and a picket fence and all that. That's what everyone wants deep down I know it. And people have just given up. Everyone I know it seems like they've just given up. Not me! I'm not that stupid. If I am, well, maybe I was just the only smart one.
>>
>>69422222
>>
>>69422248
They're definitely trash but they've been putting in work for a while and have released 5 albums.
>>
>>69422271
How does it feel to be the first person to post this as a pasta
>>
At the very least they're different when compared to other pop groups. The reggae and electronic is refreshing, at least for pop, but for people who have listened to Why?, cLOUDDEAD, or even Demon Days it sounds like a blander, less emotional version of those albums. The lyrics seem to be something that tumblr is obsessing over in particular, more than the music (the most noteworthy thing on Blurryface). For me atleast, most of the lyrics did not do anything emotionally and, if anything, hurt the album. They just sound like rejected lyrics from (insert emoe band here), they have no real impact. It can basically be summed up with suicide is a bad thing and you're important. This ties into the teenage girls. Teenage girls like being told everything is okay and that they are important by attractive men. Almost every song on Blurryface is about how, suicide is bad, you will get through it, and you are important. Teenage girls then get a emotional connection to the album where they get what they want, cute boys saying everything is okay to them.

TLDR; It's different in terms of popular music, tumblr like attractive boys and being pampered by attractive boy

>ONE
>>
>>69421608
better than gorillaz desu
>>
It's one of the best pop records i've heard this decade
if you hate on this, but still think MBDTF is good, you are extremely delusional
>>
>>69422115
ooooh so that's why all the songs sound the same
>>
honestly how desperate do you have to be to listen to white rappers in the first place. expand your worldview. listen to hip hop made by black people for a few years.
>>
>>69421608
>asks a question he already knows the answer to
You know who they are and what they sound like. Form your own opinion.
(You)
>>
>>69422805
Gorillaz fucking sucks, that's irrelevant
>>
they're actually pretty good

most pop is trash, at least these guys are interesting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.