[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss niggas on the moon. What do you like about it? Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: notmnotes.jpg (127KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
notmnotes.jpg
127KB, 750x750px
Discuss niggas on the moon.

What do you like about it? Are you mostly in it for the emotionally explosive opener or do you like really forward pushing noise pop rap on it. I think what's so great about it is that no one track serves the same purpose, while it all cohesively bleeds together. It's not a journey through repetitive hooks competing for who's catchier, it seems like every track has a unique approach to sampling, structure and transitions, which is hard to pick up on after just a couple of listens because it's really easy to be overwhelmed with the Bjork samples and think of it as a 31 minute long song.
>>
>>69415338
I don't know much but I know Voila is the most underrated track in their discography.
>>
opener is shit t b h
>>
File: Colored on the moon..jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Colored on the moon..jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>69415338
I liked colorizing it.

About the music of the album, i liked the general atmosphere of it - it's surreal and "all over the place". it's pretty good but it's not their best album
>>
>>69415338
YO BOY YO BOY OHHH AHHHH, BILLY BILLY NOT REALLY YO BOY YO AMNESIA
>>
>>69415338
I didn't even listen to it.

LIke, I loved, loved exmillitary. Then when the money store came out, well, it was a time to remember. But both of those albums were just so damn hard to understand. It took me like 100 listens to really understand exmillitary. It still confuses me. I still don't really even get all of the tracks on The Money Store. ANd there's like, freaking 20 albums now. I just can't keep up.
>>
>>69417396
It took me exactly 1 listen to understand and love exmilitary
>>
>>69417411
What's with the Charles Manson sample?

Sometimes the album conjures insane conspiracies within me. And I Just don't get it. I may be a bit too crazy to listen to it. I can relate if it's about being a crazy. I just don't get it sometimes.
>>
>>69417444
I think they just thought it sounded cool
>>
>>69417444
I haven't even knew it's from charlie manson initially.

I did not give the lyrical content of the album a special focus, i just saw it as a part of the musical aesthetic of the album.
>>
>>69417469
I MUST KILL JOHN LENNON

jk

I relate to Manson though, apathy towards society potential for manipulation and withdraw from anything I don't like.
>>
>>69417507
Who knows I guess, someone would have to ask them to really be sure. In all likelyhood >>69417469 is right. Something inside me doesn't want to believe it, but I won't jump to any conclusions.
>>
>>69417396
Exm is their most challenging album after NOTM. It's heavy shit. I don't know what confused you about TMS though, it's just a fun collection of bangers.
>>
>>69417809
>Exm is their most challenging album

Exm is TMS with less subtle sampling. It's just as hook based, it's just as catchy. I don't get why people make great distinctions between the two.
>>
>>69415338
I wish Fuck Me Out wasn't on it, really ruins the flow
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.