[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a (((Pitchfork)))) gives a scathing review because the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled (5).png (167KB, 977x580px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (5).png
167KB, 977x580px
>its a (((Pitchfork)))) gives a scathing review because the musician has different political views episode
>>
literally the huffpost of websites. to think We ever trusted them
>>
Not wrong
>>
>>69413367
Nobody's forcing you to read P4K, stupid faggot.
>>
That is actually varges second best album, but you're a complete faggot if you give a shit what pitchfork thinks.
>>
File: Pitchfork 2009 to 2015.png (1MB, 1007x1976px) Image search: [Google]
Pitchfork 2009 to 2015.png
1MB, 1007x1976px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>69413367
Pitchfork is quite awful generally
>>
File: isayisay.png (80KB, 502x561px) Image search: [Google]
isayisay.png
80KB, 502x561px
>>69413367
>>
Is anyone else tired of the word 'bigot'? Its become a parody word.
>>
>>69413518
>Is anyone else tired of the word 'bigot'? Its become a parody word.

except he actually is a bigot
>>
>>69413540
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>69413500
i want to get "shit cat" tattooed somewhere on my body
>>
How to write a pitchfork review 101
>Unnecessary extended introduction discussing the artist themselves
>Embed hipsterisms and blase fart huffing commentaries
>Unnecessary extended discussion of the work the artist has done up to this point
>Actual discussion of the albu - Joking, now we talk about the politics of the album if they are even slightly controversial and or failing the lyrical themes
>Now we dedicate an entire five or six sentences to describing the music with buzzword adjectives
>Now back to the artist to conclude with a sickening through line as if we have said something worthwhile so far
>Conclude
>>
>>69413540
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Sounds like Pitchfork are a bunch of bigots as well. The word simply gets abused to death, often hypocritically.
>>
>>69413367

Post-jail Burzum is irrelevant trash.
>>
>>69413518
>>69413584
t. bigot
>>
>>69413629
Bigotry this way comes.
>>
DRUMPF BTFO
>>
>>69413674
>BTFO
I'm sick of this meme, as well. It was never funny or anything and it's just stupid and repetitive .
>>
Varg did nothing wrong
>>
>>69413688
so basically every meme
>>
>>69413367
>he still reads pitchfork in 2016
>being this desperate for something to get upset at
kys faggot. I swear you alt-right kids spend more time on pitchfork and huffpo than your own cesspools. come on, alex jones needs some more of your money

>>69413397
>we
they shouldn't have ever been taken seriously. in the 2000s they just promoted butt-indie, now they like mainstream hip hop. in both cases, they care about image over substance. if you ever enjoyed their writing style there's a good chance I'd hate you
>>
>>69414324
>alt-right
Anyone who uses this term in seriousness is a fucking moron
>>
>>69414377
you mean like the alt-right?
>>
>>69413367
Wow, I am so mad at this online journalist because they do not share my political viewpoint. In fact, I am so upset that I will call the whole website awful and say I'll never read it again, but inevitably will simply to find more people who disagree with my viewpoint to get mad at.
>>
>>69414455
Are you in some way implying that Pitchfork is not a shitty website
>>
someone should calculate the average review that black people vs white people get on pitchfork

bet pitchfork gives better reviews to black artists
>>
I wish they still randomly panned like that.
>>
>>69413450
What's wrong with young thug you fucking faggot?
>>
>>69414530
No but I'm implying that you, and basically everyone else in this thread goes on shitty websites specifically to 'trigger' themselves and have something to complain about.
>>
>>69414799
You mean like what you're doing right now
>>
>>69414823
kek
>>
>>69414324
>in the 2000s they just promoted butt-indie
why i never took them seriously from the beginning
>>
They literally criticised SOAD's last albums for sexism or muh sojiny, when the songs' point is just the opposite... And that was in 2005.
Looking at this shit now, it's even more of a giant cuckfest.
Yes I like black artist.
Yes I think Young Thung is the GOAT.
Yes I think more than half of 2015 top 100 black music picks are garbage.
I hope every liberal site employee gets gang raped.
>>
>>69414823
lol
>>
>>69415188
>I hope every liberal site employee gets gang raped.
yeah fuck women am i right misogyny is just a liberal propaganda tactic
>>
>>69415274

Are you saying that all their employees are women and women only?
>>
>>69414823
heh
>>
>>69414823
xDDD
>>
>>69414823
Actually this is /mu/, not /pol/ so most of it isn't annoying political shitposting. If you mean 4chan as a whole though, then you're somewhat right, but it wasn't always an alt-right hugbox, and I'm hoping itll stop being one again eventually.
>>
>>69415812
shut up nerd lol
>>
>>69414423
I posit that the people who you would identify as "alt-right" are not people who would use that term or take it seriously.
>>
>>69416208
you think people who read pitchfork (a known shithole) just to have something to feel angry about are above using the term "alt-right"?
>>
>>69413367
To be fair, Umskiptar is a steaming pile of shit, and the bulk of what Varg has released since then has also been pretty poor.
>>
>>69413688
It was a perfectly fine /sp/ meme until it spread to other boards.
>>
>>69415812
>but it wasn't always an alt-right hugbox
It was always politically incorrect, though.
>>
>>69414455
>Wow, I am so mad at this online journalist because they do not share my political viewpoint.

You must've failed english or did terrible at it, since that isn't what OP's post is saying. Like, at all.
>>
>>69413629
not an argument
>>
>>69413367
Pitchfork is cancer. I still can't believe everyone takes them seriously after their Radiohead and Tool reviews.
>>
>>69415812
you make me want to vomit. you should get a trip so i can filter you 2bh
>>
>>69413577
Too accurate
>>
>please stop bullying the nazi

/pol/ fags please go
>>
>>69414756
That's not the point of that pic, anon
>>
>>69413688
MEMERS BTFO
>>
>>69415812
plebbit is that way ->
>>
i don't agree with his views (at all) but he served his time
>>
>>69415274
Is this bait, because you just misunderstood my post about misunderstanding
>>
>>69415274
Most of their staff are nu-males.
>>
>>69413367
>R Kelly headlines their festival
>Now always brings up the the artists personal lives in their reviews
>>
>murderer
oh fuck off.
>>
>>69420673
he literally killed someone
>>
>>69413367
Haven't read the article or listened to the album, but do the album's lyrics reflect his views? If so, it's fair to dislike an album because the worldview it espouses is repugnant to you.
>>
Pitchfork has anyways been biased and full of numale reviewers.
>>
>>69420714
His music literally doesn't reflect his worldviews at all other than a veneration of european paganism. This is coming from a person most would consider an sjw
>>
>>69421301
I feel like he had one song awhile ago (on fallen, maybe?) about like white nationalism, but aside from that yeah, varg's always been more of a lotr nerd in the lyrics department
>>
>caring about Pitchfork post-2005
why do you do this to yourselves?
>>
>>69413367
Yeah there's not way Varg would just put out a really shitty album, it's never happened before
>>
>>69421786
then why not talk about the music then?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.