[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Death Grips and why? Big house https://www.youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: death-grips.jpg (239KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
death-grips.jpg
239KB, 2048x1536px
Favorite Death Grips and why?

Big house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH0j8mGeMes

I love the contrast from the beginning to the second half. Makes the bass heavy beat that more heavy.

I also like the controversy of what the lyrics could mean. Definitely deserves more recognition.
>>
>>69407059

Anne bonny - I don't possess the skills to articulate exactly why I like it, it just sounds neat.

Known for it is a close second, and ON GP would be 3rd
>>
>>69407059
whatever i want
>>
>>69407059
Black Quarterback

Ride is rapping on a traditional sense on that track, not the most common delivery for death grips, and the lyrics there are such a clusterfuck of symbolism and aggressive micro-fits in-between braggadocios rhymes that it requires repeated listens and readings of the lyrics to get everything.

Also, the message is pretty cool
>>
Big Dipper for the sonic bombardment at the end
>>
No Love.
Fantastic example of all three members' abilities.
I'll never get tired of that drum pattern, or the droning synths, or how Ride belts that hook.
>>
>>69407303
I never thought about the song as an example of their different abilities. It's like they all get a turn on that track.

And gotta agree about his delivery.
>>
its a split between up my sleeves and hunger games for me desu
>>
>>69407059
Billy Not Really because those ooohs and ahhhhs make me feel good.
>>
>>69407408
Weird selection of 2 to be torn between
>>
Hunger Games because of the amazing drums and the hook. Also, ZERO FEELING.
>>
>>69407059
The powers that B

Love love when the first verse comes in after the chorus.

"Smoke coming out my fingertips again
Cant fuck with the physical world
cause I comply woth the Powers that B"

Also the ending with that blaring horn gives it a very chilling ending
>>
I've given up trying to find a favourite DG track. Ever since I started listening to them it's been Beware but they've released so much killer material since then that it's impossible to choose.
>>
>>69407591
ok anon i'll go hunger games just for the sake of it being one of the few zach hill drum solos i can think of in DG
>>
Definitely Stockton with Hunger Games as a close second.

IM BOUNCIN WOOP
WOOP LOUD AND LIT
ALLEN POE PEO SHIT IM BOUT TO LOSE
THAT BLUE
>>
fuck who's watchin or trash.
i'm a sucker for that 2 chord thing.
>>
I'm more into DG for their production, so favorite tracks are

>The Fever
>I've Seen Footage
>Hacker
>Deep Web
>The Powers That B
>Centuries of Damn
>Why a Bitch Gotta Lie
>Giving Bad People Good Ideas
>Hot Head

I know it's memey to say this, but Andy Morin is a fucking genius
>>
Deep Web

Instrumental: tight
Lyrics: tight
Call me crazy, but I swear my line's been tapped
In my glass house prepared for surprise attack
Realized I held the blade inside my back
OMEGA MEGALOMANIAC
In my glass house prepared for surprise attack
Realized I held the blade inside my back
>>
>>69407766
Agreed, I make instrumentals so Andy's style really clicks with me. Government Plates is my favorite release by far.
>>
HEY NO INS AND OUTS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.