[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong? has Marina lost everything that made her unique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: marina377.jpg (40KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
marina377.jpg
40KB, 564x564px
what went wrong?

has Marina lost everything that made her unique and talented compared to other female pop artists?
>>
>>69395712
Maybe true. But i hope that her new album will he something very similar to TFJ or her EPs but on the other hand she likes 21faggots so i dont expect too much. And i hope that she soon will be on her way back to becoming the TFJ or EH Marina, not from her looks though that train left the station, but i really hope that the next album will be without any features and without feminist songs or some bullshit like that
>>
File: marina375.png (227KB, 310x407px) Image search: [Google]
marina375.png
227KB, 310x407px
>>69396887
she probably already forgot about her new album because she's to busy going to 21 Pilots concerts and balding, she also hasn't mentioned it in two months and probably has alzheimer's or dementia
>>
>>69397186
no she does not and she looks beautiful on both pics. Nonetheless she will do it and show you faggots. I believe in my mom
>>
File: marina379.png (49KB, 167x276px) Image search: [Google]
marina379.png
49KB, 167x276px
>>69398285
the pic in the OP is over a year old though
>>
>>69398310
yeah, but still stop with this, nigga.

i thought you were on my side and you loved marina
>>
>>69395712
Marina is disgusting.
>>
>>69399081
fuck off
>>
>>69399940
nigger quints confirmed that marina is the best artist of the decade
>>
>>69399978
god fucking no kill me
again
>>69399940
>>
>>69395712
No she hasn't, Froot is her best work.
She needs to get fat again though.
>>
File: 1454538058423.jpg (348KB, 1307x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454538058423.jpg
348KB, 1307x1024px
>>69395712
She's a right dirty bitch tho
>>
>>69402002
i think that TFJ and Give me the money were her best work if im honest
>>
>>69402143

whoever wrote this, should fucking die in hell

>inb4 falling for the bait
>>
>>69402567
>should fucking die in hell
bit much
what's wrong with you?
>>
>>69402626
to be honest a lot. dont know if its my autism, but i feel like i have to thank my life to Marina from saving me from falling into an abyss of being a lonely depressive faggot. So i kinda built up this feeling to just want to protect her (fuck me) from anyone and want as much people as i can reach to, to like her. Thats also mainly my problem because im a fucking faggot
>>
>>69395712
Make marina great again?
>>
>>69402143
who made this I need more
>>
>>69402349
>Give me the money
Didn't know that was a thing until just know, is it worth listening to?
TFJ was my favorite by her till I listened to Froot again, for me:

Froot > TFJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Electra Heart
>>
>>69404098
yeah dude i highly recommend you to check it out

>>69404076
pls no

>>69403935
hopefully
>>
>>69404131
>pls no
please YES
>>
>>69404098
Froot is trash
>>
>>69404098
And also people really need to fucking chill as they are always speaking about EH. EH is a really good album, if youre a faggot, a little girl or just retarded. But it isnt about that its about what marina made out of the album. As many of you know MArina worked with a lot of producers on this album and people called her a sellout. Now she really wanted to get famous so she prob signed a contract for the label to choose the producers and the marketing etc, but the lyrics were up to marina so people wouldnt suspect it that much. She got beats and samples and instrumentals and had to write lyrics for those. In an interview she said that she was really depressed while working on EH because she had no freedom at all and had to write boring lyrics that would fit into that whole pic and also that would appeal to a different audience. So she came up with he persone Electra for people to not identify Marina with the lyrics, but with the alt-ego she created for this album. This smart move saved Marinas career and really gave her a big boost in the music industry, but she killed EH really fast (after 1 year) prob because it was so unbearable for her to fake all of this and thats where froot come to the game. While writing lyrics for EH and getting more and more depressive Marina decided to work on her own, writing lyrics at home and making instrumentals. Thats why froot was about marina again and how she finally became free, just listen to Happy, people are really looking at EH with the wrong view and saying that its the worst album ever. Yeah of course its Marinas worst album, but it also has some gems in it, which you cant ignore, Fear & Loathing or my favourite Power & Control (Demo IV). So just enjoy her music and appreciate that it exists.
>>
>>69404243
what are you talking about come on, FROOT is great. Well songs like Weeds are fillers, but still a very good album
>>69404194
i have to admit, its pretty funny, but i really dont know who wrote it
>>
>>69404305
Funny? I'm gonna jerkoff to it.
>>
File: Snapchat-1024385907.jpg (259KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1024385907.jpg
259KB, 1080x1920px
>>69404660
>tfw i also want to it, but cant

For me i need a much longer story which is progessively getting more intense and erotic.

Either way i couldnt, because of the respect i have for her
>>
>>69404285
Is this all true?
>gave her a big boost in the music industry
barely. All the fans she made with Electra Heart act like TFJ never existed and that she hasn't released anything since.
>>
>>69404763
>Either way i couldnt, because of the respect i have for her
I used to have a rule like that when I was 11. Only thing I don't do is beat off to dead people.
>>
>>69404840
Yeah thats the point. She also acted the same to appeal to more fans. Just look at the views for the songs from TFJ and EH. She was a huge sellout and betrayed all of her og fans. Thats why most left her with her releasing froot. Eh fans because its not the same and tfj fans because they got fucked again
>>
>>69404763
fan fiction soon
>>
>>69404869
Just read this and youll understand why
>>69403064

People that are jerking off to dead people should be killed
>>
>>69404948
Fucking dont. Good luck finding someone writing this shit
>>
>>69404983
it's just a little joke, but you can start if you really want
>>
>>69404932
>tfj fans because they got fucked again
How? I feel bad for her now, I don't think EH is complete dogshit, I just don't like it as much.
>>
>>69405029
I couldnt, since my fantasies are most likely some edgy torturing fantasies and nobody wants to read how a women literally screams for her death
>>
>>69405114
TFJ expected something really similar to EH, but because Marina worked on FROOT while also working on EH, she took a lot of influence from EH and implemented it into FROOT. EH is not bad at all, but its just not Marina
>>
>>69404959
TFJ helped me when I was struggling with depression (I still am) so I understand what you're coming from, but she's also hot and I want to have sex with her.
>People that are jerking off to dead people should be killed
That's a bit harsh, don't you think? I've been tempted a few times, but the closest I've ever got was a drawing of Marilyn Monroe sucking Obama's dick.
>>
>>69405121
Torture is hot, but death and gore isn't. Just don't go overboard.
>>
>>69405171
Dude i would instantly have sex with her. I was talking about corpses m8, not about how people that died and got buried. Im again talking about these half bodies and cold corpses etc
>>
>>69405160
Froot and EH don't seem that similar to me in terms of sound, but it was a lot more pop-oriented than ballad-y TFJ was.
>>
>>69405191
Yeah there you go m8. The edgyness is coming out
>>
>>69405220
Yeah i guess Marina absolutely hated the sound, but the lyrics influenced FROOT in an extreme way, since the lyrics were written by her and she could bare them
>>
>>69405121
haha who care? make you own kind of story, sing you own special fan
>>
File: cute-sleeping-dogs-wallpaper-4.jpg (562KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cute-sleeping-dogs-wallpaper-4.jpg
562KB, 2560x1600px
>>69405339
I see that this all is going to derail and im pretty tired. Would love to see you guys around in the next thread or just keep this one alive so we dont always have to start a new one. Nonetheless this has been a great conversation about marina and i wish all of you some good night
>>
>>69405384
cya later dude
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.