[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy thinks he's smart enough to be a vaporwave myt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: baldgaybasslessons.jpg (57KB, 688x642px) Image search: [Google]
baldgaybasslessons.jpg
57KB, 688x642px
This guy thinks he's smart enough to be a vaporwave mythbuster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdVEez20X_s
>>
>>69390807
That is pathetic way to promote yourself
>>
>theorizing on vaporwave
>>
He's got some interesting videos but god damn, his teeth are disgusting
>>
>>69393004
eh, I live in Northern England and I've seen much worse irl
>>
>>69393004
topkek, newyorker thing
>>
>>69390807
The mans obviously a talented musician but to the point where it hinders his creativeness. Having to break down every little thing will fuck you up musically a lot of the time
>>
>>69393527
I actually think he goes against that mindset in this video. He chooses instead of analyzing chords and harmony to talk about how the feel and context of vaporwave make it what it js
>>
The guy has a more than interesting youtube channel with information that is pretty useful (which is a huge merit given the circumstances), he knows far more than any retardo in here will ever know and is not a dick about it and somehow people in this board find ways to bash him
God, you cant have nice things in 4chan
>>
>Support me on Patreon!

nope
>>
>>69390807
I wonder which video has caused the most butthurt, this one or the one where he talks abbout rhythm in classical music ?
>>
>>69393527
That's not how it works, music theory's like anatomy in drawing, in some way.

Just because you know your anatomy doesn't mean you can't draw a person with arms twice as long as they should be, if anything knowing anatomy will make it easier because you know what to not do in order to create something that's not real.
It's the same with music theory, just because you know some general rules doesn't mean you have to apply them, it's not a field where you have to be absolute in your work.

You can also just get really fucking wasted and pick up your instrument to do stuff you wouldn't do otherwise.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.