[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, well, why don't you just go and have a seat right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: clutch-front-cover-300dpi.jpg (160KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
clutch-front-cover-300dpi.jpg
160KB, 1000x1000px
Alright, well, why don't you just go and have a seat right there. Here's a pad of paper and pen, and, uh... well, why don't you just, uh, why don't you just start at the beginning now.
>>
>>69387639
FIRST THING THAT I DID WAS BUY A PACK OF SMOKES
>>
File: clutchgrowl-1.jpg (112KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
clutchgrowl-1.jpg
112KB, 700x526px
>Next thing that I did, was tap out Morse code,
>with a wooden nickel on the receiver on the phone.
>Before I could complete it, I was quickly overtaken
>by the angry spirits of Ronald and Nancy Reagan
>>
Wait, is it ok to like Clutch now? I've been in the closet for years with this band.
>>
>>69387810
Who said Clutch wasn't awesome?
>>
>>69387852
/mu/ pretty much everytime I brought it up. Clutch is a pretty PC band. And metal+political correctness hasn't been a very appreciated mix overall here. Clutch is catchy though. Great riffs.
>>
>>69387810
>being in the closet about the most heterosexual band known to man
>>
>>69387904
>Clutch is a pretty PC band
Can you give me an example of what you mean by this?
>>
>>69388502
not him, but they're pretty apolitical, maybe a little anti-neocon in mob goes wild and stuff
i think tim sult or the drummer is an alex jones fan, know neil did an interview with him too at one point but stayed pretty non-paranoid and liberal-sounding and whatnot
>>
AS TO THE CHARGES OF GETTIN' DOWN

BEFORE THE COURT

HEY

HOW DO YOU PLEAD?
>>
>>69388609
That's my view as well. I remember they dressed up in confederate uniforms for the liner notes of Elephant Riders or something, and put something on their website clarifying that they're just portraying some shit and not being pro-confederate.

And that's basically what Clutch does, they pick all sorts of subject matter and portray it. Conspiracy theories and American history are recurring themes but they will literally take any subject matter and make it badass.

What other hard rock band unironically made a song about holiday meals?
>>
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STUPID PUSSY MOTHERFUCKERS /POL/-ING ABOUT

EVERY TIME I LOOK OUT MY WINDOW SAME THREE DOGS LOOKING BACK AT ME

EVERY TIME I OPEN MY WINDOWS CRANES FLY IN TO TERRORIZE ME
>>
>>69388878
THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST

WOOF WOOF WOOF
>>
>>69388927

AOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>69388831
>song about holiday meals
they pull it off too I think

they definitely get borderline goofy sometimes, but they never sound hammy doing goofy stuff so it's all still A-grade legit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.