[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the best punk album of all time was made by black people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (184KB, 545x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 545x555px
>the best punk album of all time was made by black people
How does this make you feel /mu/?
>>
>>69375596
Nobody in gorilla biscuits was black, anon :/
>>
>>69375596
I don't really care
>>
please go back to /pol/ with your race baiting and inferiority complex
>>
>>69375624
This. I don't like punk anymore because I'm not a teenager but gorrila biscuits is the only good band to come from punk
>>
>>69375644
Kys lmao
>>
>>69375666
Wut the only album I heard sounded exactly like the descendents
>>
File: bdc.jpg (30KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
bdc.jpg
30KB, 500x544px
>>69375624
>band has gorilla in the name
>none of the members are black
>>
>>69375596
Offhand I'd be more inclined to give it to Zen Arcade
>>
>>69375596
NU MALE ASSEMBLY TEAM POWER ACTIVATE!
FORM OF A SPINLESS KEK!
SHAPE OF A DEGENERATE NIGGER!
>>
>>69375728
Biscuits are so many levels higher than descendents
>>
>>69375807
Sounds like you need that pma
>>
>>69375849
did you know dah bad brians hated gays and supported the use of crack?
good thing they are a christian band now
>>
>>69375894
Yeah I actually asked HR about putting that note on Randy Biscuits door but he said he didn't remember.
>>
>>69375596
they are homophobics and niggers, they couldn't be worse
>>
>>69375933
are you sure he didnt say he "dindu nuffin"?
>>
>>69375950
Actually that as one of the clearest things he said. I could barely understand him at all. Every other word was some Rasta mumbo jumbo. I think he was mad because I woke him up.
>>
>>69376023
>ZOMG i think that guy is in a band!
>ima bother him so i can tell people i met him!
why do people do this?
>>
>>69375945
>he's racist but not homophobic

what even are you
>>
Reminder that bad brains weren't homophobes only HR was behind that incident. And he is literally insane, so I wouldn't get too upset about it.
>>
>>69376123
Well I paid to get in. That means he's my slave and has to do whatever I want for the next two hours.
>>
>>69376211
FAIR PLAY
>>
>>69376174
http://thehardtimes.net/2015/04/01/bad-brains-enter-30th-year-of-getting-a-pass-for-homophobia/
>>
>>69376235
HR wronte all the lyrics

your point...?

have you ever actually seen the rest of the members talk about this? I have.
>>
I prefer Hüsker Dü, But yeah, Bad Brains are incredible. Also, don't forget the Voidoids had a black rhythm guitarist, Dead Kennedys had a black drummer, Dag Nasty started off with a black singer, the Gories had a black singer, the entire first wave of British punk was influenced by reggae, New York punk and hip hop grew up alongside each other, and the vast majority of punk's are outspoken leftists.

Fuck the alt-right. They're literally rebelling against liberal concessions to the people so that profit-seeking powers including government and corporations can do whatever they want. "Small government" is a sham - they're just for taking away the voice of the people. A right wing government steals from the people and incarcerates them to pay for wars that make even more money for them. The goal of the left is to take back the resources and give the people a say. Trump is just as establishment as Clinton. Racism is a tool used by the right to distract their idiot constituents from the fact they're being robbed. Punk, like blues and bebop, is a music form of truth seekers, which is why right wing scum find it so bothersome.
>>
File: ...For The Whole World To See.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
...For The Whole World To See.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
Bad Brains is dope.
Death is also dope.
Both dope black punk bands.
>>
>>69375644
This
>>
>>69376809
it depends on what you mean by the left because democrat politicians arent that much better at being a voice of the people.
>>
>>69376827
You beat me to it dog!
>>
>>69375807
>/pol/
>>
I think the best punk album of all time is "Fuck England" by The Buttniggers

it's so punk that nobody will ever hear it
>>
>>69376827
>tfw Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 introduced me to this band
At least that game did one thing right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAZ9R2t5Jd0
>>
File: Frontal.jpg (181KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
Frontal.jpg
181KB, 953x953px
wrong.

the best punk album is pic related and it was made by taco speakers
>>
>>69375596
That's not "Your Loss Is Our Gain" by White Pride
>>
>>69375666
>only good band to come from punk
I agree gorilla biscuits is god tier, but they're among loads of fantastic punk bands, including bad brains, gorilla biscuits isn't the only one
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.