[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've extensively listened to their entire discography and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 51slAqhhVPL.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51slAqhhVPL.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
I've extensively listened to their entire discography and unironically I find pic related the most enjoyable/ their best album.

How do I change myself and stop being a pleb? I don't want to be like this.
>>
No. Listen to me. Hear me out OK??

People that don't think that Kid A and The Bends aren't tied as their best albums of all time are the pleb ones. Please understand this. The Bends is a fucking masterpiece
>>
File: Radiohead_-_In_Rainbows.jpg (366KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead_-_In_Rainbows.jpg
366KB, 500x500px
*cough*
>>
>>69370456
i've always hated in rainbows fans. something about them. probably has to do with the fact they like the most accessible album out of their catalogue.

>>69370091
Hail to the Thief fan here
>>
What is wrong with this board? Everyone is so self absorbed and uses music as a fashion device rather than listening, playing, and enjoying it.

Stop being a faggot if you like the bends the most then own it and defend your stance. It's not like the bends is automatically inferior to Kid A or amnesiac just because it doesn't have muh bleep bloops.

Kid A is my favorite followed by the bends then HTTT. Don't care for the rest of their work honestly. Haven't listened to the 2 new ones.
>>
The Bends is the definitive patrician choice. Anyone who disagrees is a /mu/core drone and/or Redditor. Proof me wrong, i'll wait.
>>
>>69370635
The bends is good but Kid A is clearly superior, their only masterpiece. Rest of their albums are honestly "meh"
>>
it's OK Computer

it's always going to be OK Computer
>>
Guys TKOL is my favourite Radiohead release.

Ive been listening to them for 10 years

help
>>
>>69370634
/thread
>>
The Bends IS the best Radiohead album, OP.
>>
I like the Bends the most, but I like everything except Pablo Honey and HTTT (except the first two songs)

Amnesiac was kinda boring as well iirc, pretty much Kid A filler. I should give it another listen sometime though.
>>
HTTT masterrace
>>
>>69370634
>>69370585
>>69370456
>>69370635
>>69370982
>>69371433
>>69371433

pablo honey is the most contrarian, and thus by /mu/ logic, most patrician
>>
>>69371433
>HTTT (except the first two songs)
>not liking Backdrifts
>not liking Where I End and You Begin
>not liking A Wolf at the Door
>not liking fucking There There
>>
File: PierpScaruffi.jpg (30KB, 548x308px) Image search: [Google]
PierpScaruffi.jpg
30KB, 548x308px
>>69371516
>Pablo Honey: 6.5
>Hail to the Thief: 5
>In Rainbows: 5
mfw
>>
The bends and in rainbows are the most accessible.Just listen to ok computer and kid a more and u ll come to like them more
>>
>>69370066
worst album cover ever, anal cunt had better covers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.