[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Grace Jones' work? Despite being a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: slide_350107_3754117_free.jpg (81KB, 440x596px) Image search: [Google]
slide_350107_3754117_free.jpg
81KB, 440x596px
What do you think of Grace Jones' work? Despite being a model, her voice displays power even though its not alright amazing. Also, her chin is still extremely strong after all of these years
>>
She's one of those artists that I haven't listened yet because I imagine her music being so amazing that I'll end up being disappointed
>>
>>69365333
Nice trips and honestly, I felt the exact same way and got the same result, slight disappointment. Her albums are largely just covers of other songs and an occasional original song, but for what it is: she gives a nice twist
>>
She still around performing and recording? I used to love her in the 70s and 80s.

Haven't heard anything from her after 85 though.

Love to hear her and Iggy do a duet of Night Clubbing!
>>
>>69365600
Her latest album happened eight years ago, and it seems people love it so I wanna get it eventually. I apparently she did only three concerts this year, none of them tours.
>>
>>69365292
I love Warm Leatherette and Nightclubbing. Her last album is also pretty good, more trip-hoppy
>>
>>69365292
She's one of the best
>>
>>69365292
she looks like she could kick the shit out of me
>>
>>69365678
I wish if I played only 3 concerts in a year that was my expenses+ for the rest of the year
>>
She was in James Bond
>>
>>69365292
Grace Jones is an alpha-female. This is what women of today need to aim for: grab everything by the balls. Alpha-males grab by the pussy. It's this savagery that continues the human race, so let's get on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.