[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in gods name happened to this band? I loved "Whenever,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: a4193595576_10.jpg (196KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a4193595576_10.jpg
196KB, 1200x1200px
What in gods name happened to this band? I loved "Whenever, if ever", but I just looked them up again for the first time in years and they don't even have a single original member except for some dude who played guitar before they ever released anything? I listened to Harmlessness and its fucking terrible. I get the revolving lineup thing, but the new vocalist is bad and all of the good members are gone. (Derrick, Greg and Thomas). How does this happen to a band?
>>
Also bands without any original members wig me out. How does that happen and how can they even keep the original band name?
>>
>>69363879
Reminds me of FLAG and Black Flag. However, none of those have the most important member Henry Rollins so its a moot point.
>>
>>69364105
>he only listened to the studio LPs

fucking plebe
>>
>>69363879
Because you need new and original memes to stay relevant

TWIABP is a meme band
>>
>>69364143
Please stop with this post-meme irony nonsense its embarrassing. Every band is apparently a meme in 2016.
>>
>>69364193
the thing is only meme bands are meme bands
there are plenty of bands that are not meme bands
>>
File: homepage_large.5803d889.jpg (127KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.5803d889.jpg
127KB, 319x319px
>>69364137
>>
>>69364215
everyone knows this is the only black flag studio recording that matters
>>
>>69364212
you are a living meme
>>
>>69363928
Like apalm Death, Sepultura and In Flames
>>
>>69364244
but do you honestly like Keith Morris' vocals or Ron Reyes'?
>>
>>69364277
Yeah, both are miles better than Rollins. He's a bit boring senpai
>>
>>69364248
Napalm Death is absolutely pathetic now. Scum is the only good Napalm release truth be told. In flames always sucked and I don't dislike Sepultura, but it's not for me.
>>
>>69364248
Were any of those honestly for the better?
>>
They kind of sound like a bad adult contemporary rip off of themselves now. I agree with OP. Diaz brought the fire.
>>
remember when they were advocating the killing of cops on twitter? sheltered white suburbanites who know a grand total of 2 black ppl desperately attempt edgy moral posturing in order to seem hip and progressive. they all deserve death
>>
>>69364876
Sheltered white 4chan user advocates killing of band on internet. (That being said they are tools no doubt. Except Greg and Thomas. They were cool)
>>
>>69364876
This. The guys are fucking tools. One guy tweeted at them saying he was a fan of them but didn't get why they were saying all the shit and that his dad was a cop. They pretty much said fuck your dad hope he dies. Fuck these guys they have like 4 good songs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.