[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is some super easy song (easier than Seven Nation Army)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Junior-Drum-Kit.jpg (12KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
Junior-Drum-Kit.jpg
12KB, 250x300px
What is some super easy song (easier than Seven Nation Army) for drums that's also not shit and fun to play.
>>
any hip-hop song
>>
Plug in baby & Time is running out by Muse

They Say -Scars on Broadway
>>
Weezer's discography
>>
squeeze - cool for cats
>>
>>69360972
Fuck you sam
>>
>>69360972
Fuck off Sam
>>
>>69360972
I want to
>take that kid and beat the everloving shit out of him
>smasjh the drumset on his face
>break his arms
>shove the drum sticks up his ass
>>
>>69361519
m-mods?
>>
>>69360972
pick an acdc cong
>>
File: 29.jpg (310KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
310KB, 1600x1200px
>>69361519
>>69361519
>>69361519
>>
>>69361519
That kid would beat your ass.
>>
>>69361590
c a t
t
b
h
>>
Basically all beginner's music is shit

It's why I gave up the guitar, there was nothing interesting to play even after months of practice, just dad rock shit and weak 'heavy metal'

At least with piano it stops being shit after a month
>>
>>69361519
serial killer detected
>>
>>69361607
>Because the guitar was invented for white people to make classic rock
You know that guitar is the most commonly played genre in the world right? Like I'm fucking serious, do you even understand how many genres and styles guitar playing easily rest into?
>>
>>69361660
You are aware all the decent genres are basically unplayable at the beginning bar a few shitty songs because they are filled with complicated music?

Yeah I'm done playing easy blues shit, guess I'm ready to rip my guitar a new asshole like I'm the new Dragonforce
>>
File: 1480445144131.jpg (14KB, 342x344px) Image search: [Google]
1480445144131.jpg
14KB, 342x344px
>>69361607
>It's why I gave up the guitar, there was nothing interesting to play even after months of practice, just dad rock shit and weak 'heavy metal'

that is profoundly ignorant

there is a gargantuan amount of music that is very good and very simple to play. on virtually any instrument you can imagine. especially a fucking guitar

i don't think you're understanding how much music there is. there are other bands than the ones mentioned in rolling stone
>>
>>69361781
He's 14 just ignore him
>>
>>69361781
your mom is gargantuan and easy to play on
>>
>>69361607
Few months of practice? Good thing you weren't playing jazz.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.