[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there even any artists from after Y2K that can be considered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2149.png (291KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2149.png
291KB, 691x576px
Are there even any artists from after Y2K that can be considered influential in the slightest?
>>
animal collective
>>
Arcade Fire

and whoever started midwest emo revival
>>
too early to say
>>
File: 14020232.png (891KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
14020232.png
891KB, 900x900px
these four
>>
>>69358110
Except Nirvana had already managed to influence an entire generation by the turn of the century.
>>
Eminem is unironically the last mainstream artist to have influenced shit
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1200x630px
>>
File: ffdsssssddd.jpg (79KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
ffdsssssddd.jpg
79KB, 450x450px
>>
>everyone forgets Kanye
>>
i don't think any of you understand the term "influential"
>>69358087
maybe panda bear considering he helped pioneer chillwave
>>
>>69358173
They've managed to influence certain acts in various circles, but it's too early to judge if their music has any long-lasting implications of influence.
>inb4 everyone calls this poster deluded because it's cool to hate Death Grips now
>>
>>69358185
>i don't think any of you understand the term "influential"
>maybe panda bear considering he helped pioneer chillwave
Was this juxtaposition meant to be ironic or are you just retarded?
>>
>>69358072
Lil B
>>
>>69358072
unequivocally every single non-waifu artist /mu/ considers it a meme to like
>>
>>69358173
garbage
>>
>>69358177
just like his music
>>
>>69358072
skrillex
>>
>>69358392
You tried
>>
>>69358130
yeah but they influenced bull shit. and they opened the flood gates for creed and puddle of mud and gay shit
>>
>>69358130
>>69359605
Adele is literally this, complete with the knockoffs and all. Now go fuck yourself
>>
>>69359605
>>69359700
>influence only means that they've directly impacted the rise of similar bands in the genre
Sometimes I forget I share this board with literal children.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.