[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Beyonce actually make good music? Let me rephrase that:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lemon party.jpg (102KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
lemon party.jpg
102KB, 980x551px
Does Beyonce actually make good music?

Let me rephrase that: Does Beyonce actually make the spectacular, genre-defying, music of the year that every critic claims she does or will I just be wasting my time?
>>
No. but Utada Hikaru does.
>>
>>69346828
>Does Beyonce actually make good music?
yes

>will I just be wasting my time?
yes
>>
>>69346828
Well first off you need to be corrected on a misconception because no critic claims she makes genre-defying music in the first place
>>
every music is just a wasting of time lad
>>
>>69346848
but...but they rate her stuff higher than my favorite artists!

is basically what this thread will be
>>
>>69346848
Yeah that was a pretty shitty way for me to word it. I'm not saying she has defined an entire genre but critics do claim she is the very best of her genre. That is what I was trying to imply.
>>
>>69346863
refer to this reply
>>69346878
>>
I fucking despised Beyonce for my entire life. I hated her voice, her music, and pretty much everything about her.

Then Lemonade came out, and it's a fantastic fucking album. I normally don't even listen to pop records, but this one is great. So now I guess that makes me a fan.

I should admit, though, I like 60s/70s soul music a lot, and much of this album is a throwback to that
>>
>>69346878
she is among the best of her genre

few female r&b/rap artists are close to Beyonce's quality if we're talking about only her genre of music. If you like R&B it's reasonable to say you would like Beyoncé
>>
aoty
>>
>>69346828
>Does Beyonce actually make good music?
No. But she does do a pretty good job of routinely releasing it under her own name.
>>
Yas
Bay
Slay
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.