[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, this guy ISN'T a member of the Beatles? Why did I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: elton-john.jpg (174KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
elton-john.jpg
174KB, 1400x700px
Wait, this guy ISN'T a member of the Beatles?

Why did I always associate him with them?

Am I just retarded?
>>
>>69344820
Don't be silly, He's way too talented and not named 'Paul' to be a beatle.
>>
john lennon said elton was the next beatles in a 70s interview
>>
>>69344820
he did a cover of lucy in the sky with diamonds. went to #1 in the USA
>>
File: ahsoka.png (161KB, 415x440px) Image search: [Google]
ahsoka.png
161KB, 415x440px
Could be confusing with him with Paul? The similarities are striking
>>
>>69345235
I could be, but it's something about the name.

This is how I always remembered the Beatles:

John Lennon
Paul McCartney
Ringo Starr
Elton John

It turns out, there's actually another guy and it's not Elton John.
>>
>>69344820
youre a silly goose
>>
>>69345437
It's ok I try to forget George's existence too.
>>
>>69345437
>Another guy

Seriously, you're on /mu/ and you don't know who fucking 'another guy' is?

Pls kill urself
>>
>>69344820
Well, if they were ranked by songwriting and skill level

Paul McCartney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John Lennon = Elton John > George Harrison > Ringo Starr
>>
>>69344859
what did john lennon know
>>
>>69345589
McCartney was a bit of an autist actually. I remember reading about how much Lennon and he were fighting during the Abbey Road writing sessions. McCartney was so sure that Maxwell's Silver Hammer was THE tune that the Beatles would be remembered for, completely ignoring the fact that everyone else in the band hated it, especially John.

Paul picked the wrong horse there matey. Dud track.
>>
>>69345652
Paul got carried away with his granny music hall numbers but I still conted that he was the best songwriter in the Beatles.
>>
>>69344820
He was heavily influenced by The Beatles. Listen to Western Ford Gateway, Sails, Your Song, Crocodile Rock,...
>>
>>69345589
Paul>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>George=John>Ringo

>>69345652
those granny tunes have aged better than most of the Beatles' rawk tracks IMO (which often come off kinda tame and sanctimonious)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.