[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider what others might think about the music you listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: I don't like them they sold out.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
I don't like them they sold out.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Do you consider what others might think about the music you listen to before you decide whether you like it?

You probably do, you phony.
>>
>>69343200
Nope.
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
>tfw all your music comes from essentials charts
>tfw pre-approved music taste
>>
>>69343267

/mu/
>>
File: IMG_6499.jpg (78KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6499.jpg
78KB, 478x478px
>>69343200
lol jokes on you, I worry what everyone thinks about all the things I do and I don't know what to do with myself anymore
>>
>implying I know "others"
>>
>>69343321

Welcome to your 20s

Now listen to some Thin Lizzy and suck your dad's dick.
>>
>>69343267
you are cancer btw
>>
i did when i was younger but now i just listen to whatever i like
>>
>>69343370
Wrong, I'm a patrician that's now free to pursue other interests at his own leisure.
>>
Everyone I talk to only like rap music because the place i live its custom and they grow up with it. So when I first wanted to show my friend my music I was worried he would laugh.He did...
>>
>>69343390

Do you? Do you come to this board for suggestions or validation?
>>
>>69343440
Maybe your music is just bad?
>>
>>69344158

Dumb explanation.

A more accurate response would have been that people who grow up only on rap develop an ear for only one sound, and typically people who pigeonhole themselves musically feel threatened by somebody with a more diverse palate. It's pretty typical for people who consume rap music to find virtue in not being naturally curious (like Chris Rock said. "Nothin make a nigga happier than to not know something), because that's basically the hallmark of all contemporary rap music.
>>
>>69344259
Yes, that is one possibility. The other possibility is that your music is objectively bad and would be laughed at even by someone with eclectic tastes.
>>
>>69344278

u dumb srry
>>
>>69344297
No, you.
>>
>>69344323

DUMB OFF DUMB OFF DUMB OFF DUMB OFF DUMB OFF DUMB OFF DUMB OFF DUMB OFF DUMB OFF

First question:

What's the square root of C major in 6/8 time?
>>
>>69344347
16.174 Hz, assuming middle C.
>>
>>69343200
No because people i know never talk about music anyway.
Music to them is something you put in the background.
Like when working out, driving their car, cooking food, cleaning and so on.
They all listen to top 40s pop shit or electronic dance music from my country.
None of them listens to full albums or make an effort to explore music at all.
So they rarely talk about it and ask others what kind of music they're listening to.
>>
>>69344398

You forgot to adjust for inflation.
>>
>>69344413

I bet somewhere, there's a guy who feels about model airplanes the way you feel about music.
>>
>>69344459
I'm not that passionate about music desu.
But i still explore different genres and listen to new albums ocassionally.
These people just listen to whatever is hot at the radio at the moment or what is popular among their group of friends.
They listen to the same songs over and over again. Until it becomes stale and a couple of new hit comes around.
I'm not even joking, a couple of days ago i sat next to a teenage girl on the train with face piercings dyed hair and the like. She was listening to music on her Beat's by Dre who was leaking sound so I could hear clearly what she was listening to.
She was listening to the same 5 songs over an over again for the next 2 hours while texting her boyfriend.
She wasn't listening to typical radio stuff though. Instead it was teenage emo love shit with a whiny vocalist.
>>
>>69344608

What can I say? girls like emo music because the boys are cute.
>>
>>69343200
No. I listen to all sorts of gay stuff
>>
The only person to ever take an interest in what I listen to was a nephew and I'm pretty sure he was only trying to look cool in front of me
>>
>>69343681
no i come here for memes and to make fun of people
>>
File: vargvikernes.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
vargvikernes.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>69343200
Only insecure teens and numales care about other people's opinions on something trivial like music taste.

I sure hope
>>
File: Death Grips Bottomless Pit.jpg (209KB, 3556x3556px) Image search: [Google]
Death Grips Bottomless Pit.jpg
209KB, 3556x3556px
>>69343200
>anon what's this "vaporwave"
>anon is "death grips" one of those screamo bands
>>
>>69343200
i dont have any friends and basically live in an echo chamber inside my own head so no
>>
>>69346554
Me too.
>>
>>69347262
This. There is no-one there to "think" about the music i listen to at all.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.