[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've wanted for ages to know what he meant by: At the mall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pf2KYe9.png (971KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pf2KYe9.png
971KB, 1500x1500px
I've wanted for ages to know what he meant by:

At the mall there was a seance
Just kids no parents

what was he referring to? Why did he write this line?
>>
File: 4L_v1oi97ZH.gif (39KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
4L_v1oi97ZH.gif
39KB, 309x313px
>>69336444
He was referring to Podesta being a pedo fuck. That's why the globalists took him away and he's being brainwashed as we speak.
>>
>>69336444
P I Z Z A
>>
according to genius:
This links back in with the imagery that he has laced the track with, the idea that his dark, twisted fantasy involves more than just reality, it requires intervention from the supernatural in order to propel it forward.

The use of ‘kids, no parents’ implies that Kanye is speaking now to the younger generation, who’s minds and ambitions can be moulded much easier than those already stuck in their ways and doomed to a certain way of thinking. It’s probably one of the most potent ways that he describes his vision for the record. He wants to tap in to the youth, but he knows that that is probably a fantasy in itself, certainly during the previous verse he was at a loss at to how to achieve his goal.
>>
>at the mall there was a seance
the supernatural encountering the consumerist
>just kids no parents
the id with no superego

the two lines aren't connected that closely, so I see why they are confusing
>>
>>69336444
>Just kids no parents
always felt like this was in line with how jay z always refers to himself as 'young' despite being old.

Kanye thinks of himself as a kid... like free, etc. it's the same as in songs like bound 2 with 'don't tell your mom' like that's not usually something you'd say to a girl that is 18+ years old yknow.
>>
>>69337904
>the supernatural encountering the consumerist

expand
>>
>>69338111
the entire album is juxtaposition. Pride with shame, opulence with emptiness, etc. He brings up the devil and hell a lot, and here he's making a loose comparison between summoning a demon and shopping.

Actually I guess that does relate to the next line, because he's saying shopping makes him feel like a kid without an adult (see Through the Wire: "spending that Christmas cash").
>>
It's just some shit Kanye thought was cool, jesus you people are pretentious
>>
>>69338461
are you one of those "the curtains were fucken blue" underachievers
>>
>>69336444
spiritual gathering of youth
it's a simile for rebellion
it's the one part on the album that is not quite literal so of course people had to lay it out for you
>>
>>69339083
you callin me stupid?
>>
>>69339903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT3OQwyvKmk
>>
I want to buttrape kardashian
>>
>>69339959
so you're pretending to be too cool to discuss music on a music board?
>>
>>69340613
>>69339959
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.