[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite beach house song and why? Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: f251d544.jpg (342KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
f251d544.jpg
342KB, 900x900px
What's your favorite beach house song and why?
Mine is Tokyo Witch.
>>
T H E Y A L L S O U N D T H E S A M E
>>
The one that sounds like the beach house song
>>
Dubs says I pass my chem exam
>>
Dubs says I pass my next chem exam. Also Zebra is my favorite
>>
>>69328657
but which song is ur favorite u faggot
>>
Lazuli
>>
Other People
>>
>>69328589
You didn't say why

Mine is probably 10 Mile Stereo because it's like the moment Beach House finally sounded "big" Like they were busting out of their cage with all those cymbal crashes and Victoria really belting out the lyrics. But at the same time, the little drum machine going the whole time keep it sounding cozy, close, and intimate.

Along with Sparks I'd say it's the closest they've gotten to making a straight-up shoegaze song, and I think it really works for them.
>>
Teen Dream > Bloom

Jusy saiyan
>>
Gila or Home Again
>>
>>69328589
Lazuli, Other People, and Spark.
>>
Wedding Bell

I'm away at college now but when I was in high school my setup was right by the dining room. Devotion was one of the few records that wouldn't draw a sideways comment from my dad and generally put everyone in a good mood for dinners together. Whenever I hear that opening shaker line I imagine being with my family and us all sitting together and talking and everyone being happy.
>>
Dubs and I pass my fluid mechanics test
>>
Holy Dances

The chorus is phenomenal in that song. After the ultra-depressing self-titled it was nice to see the band bringing more light into their music.
>>
File: offbyoneblank.jpg (10KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
offbyoneblank.jpg
10KB, 180x180px
>>69331627
FAILED.
>>
PPP
>>
>>69329460
It's hard to pinpoint why I love it so much.
tokyo witch just has that beautiful cold soin to it. But at the same time has a warm sound. it's almost the perfect combo of snow and cozy fireplaces. the lyrics are out of this world to me.
The ending lyrics are absolutely haunting.
>all i want to believe is that i am better
round and round
>all i want you to see is that i am better
round and round
>>
>>69328589
Used to be, Take care, lazuli, on the sea, irene, sparks, PPP, etc.
>>
DUBS AND I PASS MATHEMATICS
>>
>>69328589
trips and i die
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjhel5M0pog

Space Song is the only Beach House track that I've listened to and immediately enjoyed. It reminds me of post-breakup ennui. That's about it.

>>69329485
None of their output is worth arguing over. Honestly this band is terrible and I wouldn't have listened to any of their material more than once if my ex hadn't been so infatuated with them as prime massage music.
>>
>>69328589
Walk In The Park, Master Of None, or Levitation
>>
>>69332612
are you me?
>>
Irene. I wish they would more stuff that builds up and explodes like Irene does.
>it's a strange paradise
>>
>>69328589
Troublemaker is mine. It reminds me of stuff, that's why.
>>
Levitation but also this >>69328605
>>
>>69328605
But they don't
>>
>>69329485
Both are their most pleb records but yes, Teen Dream is much better.

>>69331595
Love the tone of that guitar riff when it comes in - so rattly and crunchy. Devotion will always be their best album. You're lucky your family likes it. Mine think it's incredibly boring and too sleepy and they find Victoria's voice grating.
>>
>>69328589
No love in here for 10 Mile Stereo, especially live when go crazy with the outro. On the Sea is also noteworthy, also Irene (the hidden song at the end makes me cream)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.