[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not recognizing the greatest music composer of the 20th century.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1364624874195.jpg (37KB, 602x375px) Image search: [Google]
1364624874195.jpg
37KB, 602x375px
>Not recognizing the greatest music composer of the 20th century.

Pic related.
>>
>>69328384
I don't see Herbie Hancock in that pic...
>>
>>69328384
I disagree
>>
>>69328394
Your obsession with Herbie Hancock is very unbecoming. It's almost like he's all you talk about. Also, Brian blows Herbie out of the water., It's not even close. Herbie Hancock? More like Herbie Handwankingcock because his music is just a bunch of wankery.
>>
>muh harmonies
>>
>>69328430
>Herbie Handwankingcock
...That's the best you can come up with?
Also there's PLENTY of other musicians I talk about, silly.
>>
>>69328430
Brian's not even better than Lennon - McCartney let alone GOAT
>>
>>69328456
It's difficult to come up with a joke to insult Herbie, because he is a joke himself. First of all, his music is garbage. His only good album is Head Hunters. Secondly, he's ugly. And, finally, his last name is Hancock. It just writes itself.
>>
>>69328496
Good one. That made me chuckle. "Oh, look. Lennon - McCartney played some music backwards and then got George to dick around on a sitar! What geniuses!
>>
>>69328496
this

also Brian doesn't have a Day in the Life
>>
>>69328497
>his music is garbage
How much of it have you listened to?
>>
>>69328546
Head Hunters, Sextant, Mr. Hands, Future Shock and I forget what else.
>>
>>69328572
That's barely anything! And Sextant was awful!
Try out Inventions and Dimensions, Takin Off, or Fat Albert Rotunda.
>>
>>69328585
I've listened to everything he's done from Takin' Off to Man-Child and while it's perfectly enjoyable, it's nothing transcendental. There were much better jazzists in the quintets he played. Hell, there was at least one keyboardist better than him in the quintets in which he played.

And Sextant is one of his better albums.
>>
File: blog_import_55b2fb6544714.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
blog_import_55b2fb6544714.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>インプライング
>>
File: Done.jpg (147KB, 1058x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Done.jpg
147KB, 1058x1300px
>>69330210
>tfw you're the only one that Sextant doesn't click with and you're the one praising Herbie so much.

>And all this after you found Herbie's worst album.
>>
>>69328384
yea okay nick
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.