[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >try to seduce girl with patrician taste >"check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

File: uhuh uh.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uhuh uh.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>be me
>try to seduce girl with patrician taste
>"check Pharaoah Sanders, he plays like spiritual jazz, it's like freejazz with..."
>"what's freejazz anon?"
>"n-evermind, check this new band called Death Grips, it's kind of experimental hip-hop and they..."
>"ew i don't like hiphop"
>"...o-ok, you might like something more calm, like Arca, he played a sort of avant-garde electronic called Weird Frontier mus…"
>"wtf anon, he's gay as fuck... are you gay too?"
>"...n-no..."
why girls are such shit taste??
>>
>>69313154
>she says anon
>>
>>69313154
>death grips
it's you, anon
>>
>>69313154
this never happened

and you have the most basic fucking taste
>>
>>69313741
>this never happened
really?
>>
>>69313177
BNM(best new meme)
>>
>>69313741
it saddens me that it truly happened.

more:
>"do you listen to happier songs anon?"
>"yes! Kero Kero Bonito! it's fun, cute and she…"
>"lol! i hate kpop"
>"...b-but it isn't"
I left when she fall asleep while I was trying to convince her than Lust For Youth was more original than the Cure.

FYI she's just a regular metalhead pleb. Hopeless case imho.
>>
Just say some pleb shit like Two Door Cinema Club and girls will be sucking you're Dick in minutes
>>
>Getting girls by being yourself

Literally never happens. Say Vampire Weekend, maroon 5 or arctic monkeys or something
>>
if someone tells you something is weird the worst thing you can do is pussy out and back down

double down and hit them with a "maybe you're not into it, cool, i also know like _______"

if you're shooting in the dark just ASK WHAT THEY LIKE. "oh anon i like _______" oh cool yeah, do you know _______? they're sort of like that but like x, y and z.

learn 2 conversation.
>>
>>69313154
>>69313936
I can tell that you talk to many women because this sounds just like a real interaction with a woman.
>>
>>69315915
fffcuk not op but i wish you were here to teach me
>>
>>69315915
or you can not waste your time explaining yourself to strangers
>>
>>69313154
yeah, why in the fuck do you listen gay bands if you are heterosexual?
>>
>>69315915
>>69315953
Oooor you could stop defining yourself by the music you listen to and not take personal offense when someone doesn't share your musical tastes.

Oooor you could ask what the person you're talking to listens to and try to find some common ground.

Ooor you could change the fucking topic if your autism can't handle someone not liking the latest Death Grips meme.

OP sounds so obviously made up and I'm not sure if that's even sadder than if this was a real encounter.
>>
>>69315953
but anon don't you want to engage others in conversation with the hopes of making a friend or potentially a romantic partner? or you, just to pass the time?

if not, then of course my post doesn't apply to you lol.

>>69315940
no worries if the girl is like "oh i like drake drake drake" you can be like "cool yeah that thing was pretty funny" "hey anon do you like drake?" "he's ok but he's not really my thing" bam you have someone interested in what is your thing.

if they're not cooperative or painfully basic what the hell are you doing talking to them, it's obvious that it is not a worthwhile endeavor.
>>
>talking to girl at party, she mentions the song that's playing
>conversation leads to her asking me what kind of stuff I listen to
>get my weekly lastfm 3x3 out of my wallet and show it to her
>she doesn't recognise any of the album covers and says it's a bit weird to carry it round
>tell her I'd add her on lastfm instead so she could see it in real-time but she kind off drifted out of the conversation by that point

why are girls such plebs /mu/
>>
>>69315999
You don't leave the house much do you?
>>
File: why do girls have no taste.png (68KB, 669x1195px) Image search: [Google]
why do girls have no taste.png
68KB, 669x1195px
>>69316025
Because:

a) You're shallow and you only talk to "hot" women, thus ignoring the shit load of women with good taste.
b) You have a confirmation bias that will actually dismiss women with good taste as only liking what their boyfriends like
c) You're a misogynist so you ignore the fact that most men discover their music through other people
d) You're a insufferable twat that actually thinks music has some objective value
>>
>>69315953
Why are you talking to strangers on the internet?
>>
>>69316054
You got me anon, only basement dwellers don't get triggered by people not liking Death Grips!
>>
>>69316063
thank you /psychoanalysis/
I'm glad that wikipedia degree is paying off
>>
>>69315999
nice trips bro, i didn't really imply that you should define yourself by your music, quite the opposite actually. i was proposing a conversation whose topic is already music lmao.

im sorry you're so upset.
>>
>patrician
>Death Grips
>>
>>69316081
again you've been on 4chan too long. only OP and you mentioned death grips itt
leave the house for once
>>
>>69316095
I'm not upset, I was adding to the points those posts made.

I'm sorry you felt the need to point out how le upset I am. It must suck having to lash out at how hurt other people are when your own feelings are hurt.
>>
>>69316025
>get my weekly lastfm 3x3 out of my wallet

if you're printing it out at least go 12x12
>>
>>69316117
My response is a criticism to OP though...?

I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make here.
>>
>>69316025
>3x3

pleb
>>
>>69316130
Who hurt you anon?
there's more to life than buzzwords and death grips
>>
>>69316153
I don't like Death Grips.
>>
>>69315999
>Ooor

Kill yourself dumblrina
>>
>>69316169
Of course you don't!
you are much better than people who listen to death grips!
>>
>>69316173
You first /pol/tard ;)
>>
File: 1448441746163.png (75KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1448441746163.png
75KB, 983x1013px
>>69316130
>>
>>69316200
Not a polfag but he's right, it's a total telltale
>>
>>69315999
>Oooor

Why are womens' posts so overly phonetic? Are they autistic?
>>
>>69313154
Where you from............?
why in the fuck
>>
>>69316233
Emm maybe it's just your misogyny showing yanno?
>>
>>69316200
Lardass "body-positive" human wastemountain confirmed.

I would again offer for you to find a way to kill yourself, but your immense fat armor would prevent most attempts, and you would probably break almost any rope you tried if you attempted a hanging
>>
>>69316248
I bet you learned all about misogyny from a wikipedia summary :)
>>
>>69316248
Oooor maaaayybeee yyouuuuu aarrrrrrr awwwwtistik?
>>
>>69316193
I'm not and that's my point. Getting that upset that people don't agree with your tastes is retarded.

It seems like you might be retarded too, unfortunately. You're attacking me with the points I've already made.
>>
>>69313154
You tried way too hard, man.
>>
>>69316202
>>69316220
>>69316233
>>69316260
>>69316262
>>69316279
Holy fuck /pol/ gets so easily triggered.
>>
>>69313741
>Pharaoh Sanders
>Basic
>>
>>69316287
no I'm not attacking you at all.
but you could stop being rude and using bad words like "retarded"
I've been nice to you. please stop being a negative person
I'm just giving you advice on why being on 4chan all day isnt healthy!
>>
>>69316238
^ OP... just say me where you from... you seems a like suspect person with a suspect behaviour
>>
>>69313936
>recommended a jazz album to a person who listens to metal
are you retarded

>likes kero kero bonito
oh yes you are retarded.........
>>
>>69316304
>triggered
Hi, /pol/
>>
>>69316313
You've been in this thread as long as I have. If I'm le basement dweller because I'm here on 4chan, what exactly does that make you?

Could you at least think your posts through before you post them?
>>
>>69316362
>insult /pol/'s hypersensitivity to words
>get called /pol/ for it
wew
>>
>>69316363
>what exactly does that make you?
A Friend trying to be helpful :)
again cut out the buzzwords it isn't healthy!
>>
>>69316386
>buzzwords
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>69316395
>buzzwords
a word or phrase, often an item of jargon, that is fashionable at a particular time or in a particular context.
>>
>>69316385
That's not hypersensitivity, it's just a refusal to seriously engage with people who have an insufferable and teenage-level writing style
>>
>>69316385
Word of advice, hon: Posts with an autistic amount of replies with the triggered even don't make you look good. It makes you look like /v/irgin.
>>
>>69316404
>when people criticize me they're using buzzwords!
>>
>>69316426

Sorry you are not making sense!
>>
>>69313936
If you aren't underage, you should begin considering suicide. The regularity of these thoughts should increase as a function of time and your level of social retardation.
>>
>>69316417
Dude, if the spelling of a single word makes you so upset that you are unable to read the content of one's post and instead need to throw out cliches about women and le "SJWs" then you're the immature one here.

>>69316422
You seem to mistake me as an anti-SJW who is using that word in the same sense that someone on /pol/ or /v/ would rather than turning it against them.

But then you also called me hun, so who knows what the fuck your point is supposed to be here.
>>
>>69316290
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>69316488
>He's serious now
>He posted "le greentext with wew at the end" and "le multiple reply with one sentence posts" unironically
No, I took you for a manchild in the beginning and I'm definitely right I see.
>>
>>69316591
It's so great that you're evolved enough to only use memetext, say that people are autistic and call people "hun."

So mature, man.
>>
>>69316588
No man you are.
>>
>>69316642
>say that people are autistic
Gee, I'm only assuming you're not underage here. Not any other explanation in seeing a grown man posting like yourself.
>call people "hun."
Are you grasping at straws, hon? What's wrong with this, dear.
>>
>>69316745
>Gee, I'm only assuming you're not underage here. Not any other explanation in seeing a grown man posting like yourself.
Well, I'm working under the assumption that you're not a complete retard and you actually know what autism is. If you're not retarded, that would mean you're shitting out the autism meme while complaining about how I used memes.

>Are you grasping at straws, hon? What's wrong with this, dear.
Nah, I'm confused by your posts. You're saying I'm childish for adopting /pol/'s anti-SJW terms against them and then using condescending, sexist language to scold me. Kind of feels like mixed signals.
>>
>>69316839
>attempts to scold me for throwing the word "autistic" around
>Uses "retard"
Rejecting your own principles already?

>condescending, sexist language
Well, you are a manchild. There's no denying it, sexist or not.
>>
>>69316985
I'm not the one claiming memes make people children, kiddo.
>>
>>69317010
Wasn't claiming that at all.
>>
>>69313154
My gf has patrician taste, AMA.
>>
>>69316063
what a bad post
>>
>>69317650
What should I do if my gf has better taste than me?
>>
>>69313154
> playing Arca to anyone ever
>>
File: jaw-clenching.jpg (20KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
jaw-clenching.jpg
20KB, 300x200px
>>69316457
well, I'm thinking about suicide on a daily basis; at least, 4ch memes help keeping me alive :^)

More of that evening with this girl friend:
>"so anon, do you like Björk too?"
>"not really, but you might like Catherine Ribeiro, she's French & she's a bit similar"
>awkwardly searching for a Ribeiro songs not too weird; finally find a short one
>"... why is she screaming, anon? it's from 1973? that's so old! lol anon, you really have weird musical taste"
>"ok whatever"
>more & more angrier at her because she's pleb & not curious enough over ""weird"" artists
>trying get her involved by talking about female artists
>go for Elysia Crampton & Anohny, how they're pushing boundaries of pop music & how their releases are backed by really interesting theoretical works, etc.
>listen together to Elysia Crampton
>she laughs almost immediately because the samples sound like cheap videogames
>stay quiet for 5 minutes
>starting to feel that I'm loosing my time
>then she launches videoclips about 'dark cabaret' (or whatever this shit is called)
>silence in the room
>random suicide/killing thoughts are popping in my head
>>
File: 1446088385516.jpg (1MB, 3297x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1446088385516.jpg
1MB, 3297x1453px
>>69318426
>>
>>69318426
My god man, the one person you made up in your head didn't like the same music as you. Please seek professional help before things spiral out of control.

I'm speaking from experience dude. Once I asked if someone watched Game of Thrones and they said "what's that?" and now I'm posting from the psych ward.
>>
>>69316063
surprised this post got so much hate. you have a point there kiddo
>>
File: 1480207075561.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1480207075561.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
>>69313741
>this never happened
oh my god how did you know. how could OP do this to us?
>>
>>69313741
>>69318559
>>69318650
why is that so difficult to believe it happened?
I left my house after a couple of week where I was depressing, so my social interactions were a bit off, that's all; nothings weird.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.